Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

265-50-14 BFG's - NEW

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  turbo MKI 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I wouldnt dream of running them, but I know that some dig that 'fat' look so I'm just passing it along. It was just posted up so there's a good chance that they're still available.

#9 ·
I've seen these mounted on p-types before. I cant say how great the fitment was or if there were any issues mounting them; they were on a Celica GTS in the parking lot at a company I worked at. I doubt they hit the struts or anything - there didnt appear to have any spacers or anything.

#8 ·
They might. I can fit 245/60/14. Figure the height of that sidewall as 245 x 60% = 147 mm high and 245mm wide. The height of these is only 265 x 50% = 132.5 mm high but 265 mm wide. So these are slightly lower than 225/60/14 (225 x 60% = 135mm) but 40 mm wider. The wide section being lower should help with fender clearance, but I suspect issues with clearance against the strut on the inside. If I was closer I would try them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.