NGK part # change

NGK part # change

For anyone out there that uses the NGK copper plugs #3330, BCPR7ES (one step colder) in their 7M-GTE - I just found out that they discontinued the stock #.

I just picked up some of these w/ in the last couple months and went to get another set the other day in which everyone told me they are now discontinued!

After further investigation, I found that the plug itself is not discontinued, they just changed the stock #; its now 6282

Also - if you have any trouble getting them, the Denso equivalent is # 3010 - Q22PR-U

Both should be at most parts stores (application is many Saab 900/ 9000 turbos and a few 3.6L 911 turbos), or atleast able to be in w/ in a day or so, and cost around $2 each.
    damon
    '76-'77 Celica GT's (x3)
    '81 MKI Supra's (x3.5)
    '82-'86 MKII's (lost count)
    '88 Celica all-trac
    '88 2WD Truck
    '87t -'90t MKIII's

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

You are a classy fellow! Thanks!
    Current fun car: Black 86 with 7M-GTE/W58/3.58/TrueTrack, 300whp, 13.5@102.
    Wifeys Car: Burgundy 84 Auto and stock. Previous Daily: Two Tone Brown 84 Cressida: Sold and helped it get a 7M/W58 Swap
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Tire Shredder Hidden Content
    "surprise! this one runs 11s biatch"

CelicaSupra.com Member CarFreek's Avatar
    Thanx-Explains why I havent been able to get any local for awhile.
    86 SDR-"Shuttlecraft" 16" Drag dr-27 wheels, Coilover/AGX/Celica Arms front, Camber Mod/Cut Springs rear, Poly Bushings all around, Whiteline sway bars, 13" bbk front, and 12" bbk rear, Weir Diff bushing, Pacesetter with custom RABID CHIMP mandrel bent 2.5 with Flowmaster resonator, short shifter, 5m-GZE using upgraded sc-14 Toyota supercharger, with Custom RABID CHIMP piping..

Thread Information