View Poll Results: Are you ready to buy 17" Ptype replicas ASAP in the $2600-$3000 range?
- 239. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 10 of 741
05-15-2010, 09:51 PM #1
Time to VOTE! Coddington 17" p-type replica's
Please vote ASAP if you are serious about buying these wheels.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy an incredible set of custom, almost one off wheels for our cars. Plug and play proven offsets...no rubbing issues. They WILL clear the JDK BBK front and rear.
Info here: http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=56248
Stepped lip only
>>>They do not offer a 17x8.5
Offset: From -12mm to +25mm and anywhere in between.
They will come in a polished finish. Anodizing or powdercoating would be ~$100 more a wheel.
Price: ~ $2600 a set. Firm prices to come this week. I will confirm pricing for machined face, silver painted windows and cleared centers Mon/Tues.
Basic rendering (final copy may vary...and will be posted here once its available)
Also, we need to confirm center cap options. That is up in the air at this point.
Please vote if you are 100000% serious about buying a set. Meaning, ready to buy as soon as these are available (next few weeks). I know the price is not 100% firm yet...but bet on $2600-3000.
I need to send a $500 deposit to finalize the design process, and I'd like to split that total between everyone interested. Again, HUGE thanks to Mike and Austin.
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
05-15-2010, 11:41 PM #2
I'm down with the 9.5 and 11.
"Bringing Automotive Enthusiasts Together Across Southern California"
05-16-2010, 07:59 AM #3
I'm in, but voted on the second choice. Need a little bit more time if the price is $2600/set. Possibly up to the three months.
Once a run has been done, why can't Coddington do another a ta later date for those that need even more time?
05-16-2010, 09:58 AM #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
I don't have the money to buy, but I don't like the bolts before the lip.
05-16-2010, 10:06 AM #5
I voted option 1: asap but I can wait too. I'm impartial, but if money is needed asap I have it ready to go. For me the sooner the better as if I'm 100% sure this is going through I can sell the Braids.
BTW...i've always wondered what's the point of voting no. If you're NOT voting yes doesn't that mean you're not interested .
05-16-2010, 01:18 PM #6
ya i'd get em if they didn't have the bolts5M-GTE 86 5sp cressida certified used toyota edition
05-16-2010, 02:31 PM #7
I had to vote No because of a distinct lack of funds. Being out of work sucks. Fiscal responsibility says I can't throw these on a credit card. But, hopefully we'll both be working again next month and then we can start saving for a set of wheels!
I am definitely interested at some point, if I can make the funds available.
Last edited by jefe_not; 05-16-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: seplingJeff Sawyer
I used to have a few Supras. I do miss them...
05-16-2010, 03:16 PM #8
Man this is just the situation I hate to be in...
I want them so bad, but don't have the cash on hand.
If only I had a credit card with a larger limit, I could pay them off very quickly.
If they do happen to be delayed, and I can come up with the cash, I will jump on these!
05-16-2010, 03:23 PM #9
05-16-2010, 08:55 PM #10
Dang! Who ever did that rendering is a bad-ass!
Hot dog! I have alot of money in my account, but tuition hikes and school are bringing my expendable cash flow to questionalble levels..
It is fantastic to see this getting done so fast, but also a bummer in that myself and others need more time to pile up funds for these. I voted yes with extension, as I still think I can mangage this if there is tuition reinburstment money left over, and I can sell my motorcycle and a few other things this summer...
Thanks for the hard work guys! It is amazing to see this moving forward everytime I log on to the forum!
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)