ma67lovers's 7m-gte build **56k Death** - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member ma67 lover's Avatar
    wait is it the one that jumps on your face when you sleep?
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte
    What am I doing Hidden Content
    What kind of oil should Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member supra_07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ma67 lover View Post
    wait is it the one that jumps on your face when you sleep?
    and eats your feet under the covers, tears every christmas decoration off the wall, climbs the tree. eats village people from the christmas village... and bites your eyelids while trying to sleep? and is literally the spawn of satan? yes it is

he is roughly 3 months old here

he is now 6 months old and alot bigger..
    Black 82 p-type. 6mge. too many mods to list..
    Old cars never die, they just get faster Hidden Content
    when others zig, zag.

lol if he has developed orange on his face then yes we have the same cat and my cat literally does all the same shit bahahaha!

Update though today bought SS brake lines not sure if I said that but I did last night from raptor racing! got my nipple in the mail for my turbo to actuator. Wednesday I will be working on her a lot more and have a bunch more pictures to post!
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member supra_07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ma67 lover View Post
    lol if he has developed orange on his face then yes we have the same cat and my cat literally does all the same shit bahahaha!

Update though today bought SS brake lines not sure if I said that but I did last night from raptor racing! got my nipple in the mail for my turbo to actuator. Wednesday I will be working on her a lot more and have a bunch more pictures to post!

yay!!!! pictars!!!!! nice those SS lines are sick. got some too. george is a great asset to our MKII community.
    Black 82 p-type. 6mge. too many mods to list..
    Old cars never die, they just get faster Hidden Content
    when others zig, zag.

Got my SS lines in finally after all the crazy of christmas shipping and all that dumb holiday crap and no I dont have any holiday spirit lol. This weekend should be a productive one because I just got struck by a lightning bolt of motivation! Aka my DD honda just threw a rod out the block so gotta make my supra the DD asap till i can get another pile or something haha. So this weekend I should have some updates with more pictures more parts and all hoping for an IC install and MKIII radiator mount and install and im gonna whore out the hell out of my baby
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

So has been a hectic end of February but March is a new month and is looking a lot more promising. Working two jobs almost 80 hours a week from 830am-11pm is quite a beating on a young buck like myself. At my shop I work at I have been swapping out trannys for all the road construction trucks and it has just been one after another nonstop so no time for my baby but all done with those so this week im hoping to get some wrenching done on my own car . I will update with more pictures and what not asap and look forward to a wiring tuck write up in the near future!
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

so pretty big update! I got a lot done last night, I mounted and routed all my intercooler and piping, put in all my staineless steel brake lines, put in my mk3 radiator and mounted that, fixed my rear drum brake and hooked everything up! heres a couple pictures for all my boys on CS.com!

heres the tools of my trade for making my radiator mounts and my intercooler

Before I cut it and mounted it completely

5 gallons of redline full synthetic I got for free

My friend rick showing some love

heres kinda how she sits before I completely mounted her

Show me some love my supra friends!
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

Last night I bought a bypass valve and a boost gauge for 20$ from a friend and will install that tomorrow morning and then register it and I will be back on the road! She has been down since july 6th 2008 and she is finally ready for her debut! Many more pictures will be coming very soon
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

got her all running and boosting awesome now! heres a couple more pictures of her

here you can see the awesome divorced downpipe from my good ole friend at raptor racing

oh and dont ask my friend thought it was funny to put a buddy club racing sticker on my manifold haha

Yeah I got in the group buy for the new shorter steering arms and heres what i had to do to get the old ones off haha
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

new addition to my 7mgte saga, so after me being in the state of denial and finally opening my radiator cap and seeing the lack of antifreeze and realizing the smoking was my HG I finally replaced it this last weekend except as always something horrid happened so while i was taking everything apart and I was taking out the rear exhaust cam cap the bolt fell down the oil valley in the far back into the oil pan.....Wanna see me freak out there there you go! I was hitting the oilpan with a wrench and dragging it across the pan with a speaker magnet to get it down into the side so i could pull it out with a long pen magnet and finally got it out after some blood and horid words said to my poor baby haha. I didnt get many pictures cause i was being impatient and just wanted it done but did get one atleast. oh and also i found out while i was taking my turbo off that my turbo seals are bad and just dumping oil down my exhaust. it only has front to back play though no side to side so thats nice so new turbo seal kit coming soon with more pictures!
    ~William Macy~
    82' fresh paint 7mgte

Thread Information