Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CelicaSupra.com Member Breadsticks14's Avatar
    Anything new? Police find anything?
    - Cody

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member Talksoup's Avatar
    Wow,I missed this post.Sorry to here about this.To steal from a man is one thing,but to set your place on fire?I put alot of faith in my fellow car person,can always count on those around me to do the right thing.Damn,I'm at a loss for words.Karma is a an ass kicker,and when found these shit bags will hopefully reap the benefits of thier karma.I for one will keep my eyes and ears open,keep us updated please.
    Bob.Big Boosted Six.Makes more torque than the front line at a Honda dealership!

CelicaSupra.com Member williamb82's Avatar
    its a crappy situation, but with as much stuff as they stole, how has no one heard/noticed anything? either someone has just upgraded the hell out of their cars, or has sold the parts and come into a bunch of money. someone should have seen/noticed something by now. i doubt whoever did it can afford to store everything in a storage unit somewhere for a few years hoping everyone forgets about it. and to get all the crap they took out of there in a day they had to have had like a moving truck. engine, tranny, body kits, tool boxes? all that shit is heavy and big. also, it had to have been multiple people to clear it all out in one night. a single guy by himself would be hard pressed to move all that stuff onto a truck overnight.
    william
    Hidden Content black 84 7mgte, MS2, truetrac, bbk, etc...soon to have 2jzgte and t56
    Hidden Content blue 85 beater
    Hidden Content black 86 triple weber 6m in the works!

CelicaSupra.com Member afronippleyo's Avatar
    this may be a lil out in left field but to get off with that much sh!t would take more then just some punk tryin to make a buck. I think there is a good chance it might have been somone well connected and your parts might have been shipped out. overseas or otherwise. highly unlikely but possible. either way if I hear anything out here in california you will be the first to know.

any update on this yet? there should have been something turn up by now. too much stuff dissappeared in too short a time frame for no one to have seen/heard anything
    william
    Hidden Content black 84 7mgte, MS2, truetrac, bbk, etc...soon to have 2jzgte and t56

ok, has anyone else noticed that this guy ALWAYS has a ton of supra parts for sale. and i mean ALWAYS!.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...Updated-Weekly!!

still seems fishy to me that so much stuff moved so fast with no witnesses. it screams inside job to be honest.
    william

Thread Information