Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

New Raptor Racing Product: Supra Billboard and XX Hatch Stickers

28K views 75 replies 27 participants last post by  TRD 83 SUPRA XX 
#1 · (Edited)
We know there are plenty of respected members who sell hatch stickers, while we don’t want to step on anyone’s toes we want to be able to make these available on an on-going basis.

We are pleased to announce a new line up of Hatch Stickers, standard Supra Billboard Hatch stickers, XX and GT XX hatch stickers. The image below show’s the hatch stickers we will be offering; please note that for now the bottom 3 stickers will not be available…they are just there as an example.

Please note: these are not factory Toyota stickers, they are replica stickers made as accurately as possible.

Here is an example of the 3.0GT XX Sticker on a vehicle:

We will also be offering Raptor Racing Windshield Banner Stickers too:

Pricing and Colour Options

Supra Billboard Sticker: $35 Shipped
Colour Options: Black, Metallic Silver, Grey
Quantity Available: 3 x Black; 3 x Metallic Silver; 3 x Grey
Installation Instructions here

Celica XX Sticker: $35 Shipped
Colour Options: Grey
Quantity Available: 2 x Grey

Supra XX Sticker: $35 Shipped
Colour Options: Grey
Quantity Available: 2 x Grey

Gold GT/XX Stickers $55 Shipped
Quantity Available: 4 x 2.8GT; 4 x 2.8GT Turbo; 4 x 3.0GT; 4 x 3.0GT Turbo

Raptor Racing Windshield Banner Sticker: $35 shipped
Quantity Available: 2

Shipped = Canada and Continental USA. As always Canadians pay GST/HST.

I will have all the above at the North East Meet this weekend for anyone who wants to see them. Pricing at the North East Meet is $5 off per sticker.

See less See more
#42 ·
Sorry Alex...things have been hectic the last week. I will try to get it for you over the weekend.

hey George, long time no talk lol hope ur holidays where good :) the windshield banners just come as seen in the pic right like no other colors? cause a red one would look awesome :p :drooling: but yea do u have any left i may be interested in one.
Holidays were awesome...short but awesome. The windshield banners come as you see them...no plans on making them with other colours for now.

#41 ·
hey George, long time no talk lol hope ur holidays where good :) the windshield banners just come as seen in the pic right like no other colors? cause a red one would look awesome :p :drooling: but yea do u have any left i may be interested in one.

#49 ·
Or, how about correct placement?! That bugs the crap out of me!

#54 ·
I don't think I've ever seen in person any Supra with an original decal placed above the lock cylinder (and if I ever did, I would have assumed it was done by a body shop way back in the 80s following an accident). I wonder if the decals were applied by the importer upon reaching the US and not at the factory. We had Gulf States Toyota in Houston, Southeast Toyota Distributors in Florida, Mid-Atlantic in Baltimore, and Toyota corporate on the West Coast. My hunch would be that an employee at a particular importer did it wrong for a period of months before anyone corrected it and thus a number entered the market with the decal above the lock cylinder. That would also explain a regional perspective that not everyone would have seen.

#60 ·
Ahhh....yeah dude...had little to no interest in those and they took forever to sell. Once they were sold didn't make anymore. I wish I knew you wanted one...just placed and received a HUGE order of stickers...I would have made one for you. It will be a while but next time I order I'll check with you to see if you want me to get one done for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.