Thumbs up For Sale: 83 Celica GTS w/ 2jzgte swap and many aftermarket parts

I have decided to end my current project (A 1983 toyota celica with a 2jzgte engine swap, and more mods then I care to list). The vehicle is a 1983 toyota celica gts (white) complete absent transmission tunnel, firewall (which was removed to make room for the engine), and windshield. Chassis has a professional 8pt. rollcage with fuel cell and battery relocated to rear as the spare tire compartment was modified to maintain a firewall between fuel supply and driver compartment. Other than this the exterior of the vehicle is stock other than a 1987 280zx turbo hood scoop I had molded to the hood over the stock air box area, but please note that all wiring, dash, carpeting (except door panels), headlight assembly, windshield wiper, etc. has been gutted and removed. I rebuilt and installed a 1985 supra rear end with 4:11 limited slip rear end, new crossdrilled and slotted rotors, carbon fiber brake pads, new calipers, stainless steel braided brake lines, poly-bushings, timken bearings, tokico shocks, eibach springs, and an addco rear sway bar. Up front, the car has new calipers, cross drilled/slotted rotors, new carbon fiber pads, stainless steel lines, new bearings, ground control coilovers (height and dampening adjustable), addco front sway bar, and a strut tower bar. On the ground the car has 15' ROH rims (no scuffs) with dunlop 9000 255/50/15 tires (70%) which gave it a mean stance and great grip. Next, I also have a sparco steering wheel (swede) with quick release, but please not the car does not have a steering or pedal assembly. The engine is a 2jzgte from a japanese spec 1996 toyota supra that had less than 55,000 miles on it, and includes all necessary computers and wiring harnesses to fuction. I got the engine from an import dealer in town, heard it run, took a compression test, and got every cylinder over 170psi with less than 4% variation between all cylinders. Engine is mated to a 6 speed getrag and I had a custom driveshaft made to mate the heart to the body. Also, I custom fabricated a new engine and transmission crossmember to hold the heart in place. Moving on, I have also had a custom radiator (w/ duel electric fans), and intercooler (good for 900hp) built by pwr that has yet to be installed. Also, I purchased an aeromotive fuel system (pump, filters, regulator, etc.) per the 2jzgte as well as 11 different in box autometer gauges. I also have 2 carbon fiber cobra racing seats (11 lbs. each) with 5 pt rci racing harnesses. Lastly, I have other misc. parts from earlier on, lc engineering header, spark plug wire holder, throttle body, custom side-pipe exhaust, intake, and other stuff. I'm looking to sell everything, but would consider parting out some items individually. I live in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. and am ready to let it all go to fuel the projects of others. Please call or email if your interested, need more info, want a price on something individually, need more photos, or whatever 909-851-7124, rg220gax75aw100@hotmail.com. My name is Mark, and I thank you for reading. Here is a link to photobucket were I have posted photos. Price for all is 8500.00

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x331/mca0158122/

very interesting project. Maybe you should mention how much work is left to be done to have the car be operational.
    cap'n Jamie \\~_O// Your flag:

The build thread: http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=53215

2JZGTE build progress
    http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...1-build-thread

1985 Supra - Parts on order

1996 Volvo 850 - DD with a project spirit

Supra, Its a Religion

In order to finish the car one would need to fabricate a transmission tunnel, firewall, install a windshield, install a pedal assembly, run electrical fuel and brake lines, install radiator and intercooler (supplied), plumb exhaust and intercooler piping, fabricate a dash panel, install gauges, and thats probably it. Like that isn't enough.

thanks for sharing with us. As you already know, parting it out will probably be your best option. GLWS.

'83 P-Type 2JZ "Wicked Felina"
    668whp/627wtq@27psi on E85
    483whp/442wtq@13psi on E85

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...diction-thread

Yea, that seems REAL steep for a project with that much work left. There was a 2J MK2 for sale running and ready to drive for not much more than that.
    82 7MGTE, W58, SP61/upgrded elbow, Spearco IC, P&P, 2.0MHG, VPC/SAFC2, LM-1 Wideband, Full 3in, TRD rear, Springs/Shox, Cold A/C, 85 deck

89 7MGTE, SP67 @ 18lbs, VPC/SAFC2, Spearco Front Mount, 550 inj, full 3inch exhaust
    WANTED: KAMINARI/EREBUNI front lip

Yeah you guys are probably right. Thanks for the opinions. Let the part out begin. If anyone wants any of that parts they see please contact me and we can discuss a price. Thank you again.

That's a lot of parts mate. I'm interested on these toyota parts:carbon fiber brake pads, calipers, stainless steel braided brake lines and poly-bushings. Pm me the total price of these items if they are still available. Thanks.

^^ That car sold complete and very nice for 8574.
    It was not a 6 speed (R154), but was really clean well modifyed.

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...te-85-For-Sale
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily runner, RIP...)
    2002 E39 ///M5 LMB, 1985 CelicaSupra EWD in pdf

Quote Originally Posted by paupau View Post
    That's a lot of parts mate. I'm interested on these toyota parts:carbon fiber brake pads, calipers, stainless steel braided brake lines and poly-bushings. Pm me the total price of these items if they are still available. Thanks.
    Oh too bad its already been sold. Anyway I got this other option on parts. An online store. Hopefully I will get some discounts.

he car I was reffering to as being sold is the one from user 2JMK2
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily runner, RIP...)
    2002 E39 ///M5 LMB, 1985 CelicaSupra EWD in pdf

Thread Information