8K views 54 replies 28 participants last post by  TransAmBandit 
#1 · (Edited)
3rd weekend of May = NE Spring meet going FW. :zzzzz:

Post up if you are in!!

! *RAIN OR SHINE* !

644 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
East Greenville, PA 18041

Friday May 19:
Dragstrip night if there is interest... please reach out to Damon directly for details.

Saturday May 20:
I hear folks usually start getting to the location at around 11AM on Saturday. Plan on lunch at the bar next door, and dinner somewhere local for those that hang after 6 or 7.

Sunday May 21:
Morning breakfast for those that stay over and a cruise as in years past.

Everyone is welcome, old and new. Newbies, please remember this is being held on private property. No burnouts, donuts, or general mayhem - Damon has been hosting this meet for 10 years - we need to respect the property to ensure 10 more years of meets.

Lodging:
Comfort Inn and Suites - Quakertown
1905 John Fries Hwy
Quakertown, PA 18951
215 538-3000
$89.99 nightly (must mention Celica Supra Club per Gen Mgr Greg Luffman for this discounted rate)
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-quak...sylvania-PA164

Best Western - Quakertown
1446 W Broad Street
Quakertown, PA, 18951
215-536-2500
Approx $82 /night

Cab Motel - Brian Whitman, owner
926 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
Palm, PA
215 679-5955
Approx $60 /night

Please post up if you're IN!!!

Attending:
1. Damon
2. Malloy
3. solo1supra
4. scottevil
5. silverbulletmk2
6. typeII
7. zuprax85
8. transambandit
9. suprizin
10. volks67
11. Phil G
12. Broyota
13. Suprafanatic ;)
14. Muchbzy
15. suprizin
16. hellraiser1313
17. TheAmazingBlaze
18. ???

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Damn this came quick. I'll be there either in the supra or somthing else.

Oh wait I think these dates are mixed up. The 19th is a Saturday. And the 20th is Sunday. I can make the Sunday meet.

#4 ·
im in ....not sure on car progress....damon! but i plan on trying to have a small surprise for th ecar in keeping with my trend of bringing a new part each of the last few meets.....heh, heh, heh.......

#10 ·
Would have liked to be there for two in a row with the great MKII crowd but that is the weekend to open up the cottage :sadsmilie

Maybe the fall meet??

#15 ·
Id like to try to make, but I don't think I can do it on current running equipment. 7mgte in progress tho, maybe next year.

#21 ·
Franz, I'm really trying to get my shit together around here, and as of yet, still haven't got the car out of storage. Fail. I'm really finding that the things I own actually own me, and as such, putting a lot of stuff up for sale. Don't worry - the MKII stays though. I have this on the calendar, and I'm trying to get ScarletLizard DJ to join me, and hopefully we can convoy down with Joseph, and god forbid, maybe George might even make it out! I hope a few other Canucks will join in. I really miss those meets where we came down in like 10 MKII's from up here - those were great times. It's always great to hang out with you guys and get away from the BS of life, if only for a days......
I'll do my damnedest to make it down.

#20 ·
Will be there, but not in the Supra this time. Doing some body work and cleaning up the engine / engine bay. (I was the guy that Bruce brought down with him about 2 years ago, I go by Luke.) Anyway I'll be down there in my STi swapped WRX this time.

#24 ·
Good chance I will make it with the supra. Maybe even doing some racing on friday night May 18th at maple grove, I'll post up again if I'm going to the track and maybe we can do a pre meet race night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.