8K views 54 replies 28 participants last post by  TransAmBandit 
#1 · (Edited)
3rd weekend of May = NE Spring meet going FW. :zzzzz:

Post up if you are in!!

! *RAIN OR SHINE* !

644 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
East Greenville, PA 18041

Friday May 19:
Dragstrip night if there is interest... please reach out to Damon directly for details.

Saturday May 20:
I hear folks usually start getting to the location at around 11AM on Saturday. Plan on lunch at the bar next door, and dinner somewhere local for those that hang after 6 or 7.

Sunday May 21:
Morning breakfast for those that stay over and a cruise as in years past.

Everyone is welcome, old and new. Newbies, please remember this is being held on private property. No burnouts, donuts, or general mayhem - Damon has been hosting this meet for 10 years - we need to respect the property to ensure 10 more years of meets.

Lodging:
Comfort Inn and Suites - Quakertown
1905 John Fries Hwy
Quakertown, PA 18951
215 538-3000
$89.99 nightly (must mention Celica Supra Club per Gen Mgr Greg Luffman for this discounted rate)
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-quak...sylvania-PA164

Best Western - Quakertown
1446 W Broad Street
Quakertown, PA, 18951
215-536-2500
Approx $82 /night

Cab Motel - Brian Whitman, owner
926 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
Palm, PA
215 679-5955
Approx $60 /night

Please post up if you're IN!!!

Attending:
1. Damon
2. Malloy
3. solo1supra
4. scottevil
5. silverbulletmk2
6. typeII
7. zuprax85
8. transambandit
9. suprizin
10. volks67
11. Phil G
12. Broyota
13. Suprafanatic ;)
14. Muchbzy
15. suprizin
16. hellraiser1313
17. TheAmazingBlaze
18. ???

See less See more
#32 ·
We really wanted to make it up for this meet but it looks like for the first time in 4 years the ToyNut's will miss a spring meet.:sadsmilie Just too much crap going on right now. But on the bright side this means that we should hopefully get to be part of the "Cool People" and go to our first ever fall meet later this year.

Now to find my power steering leak. GRRRRR....

#37 ·
It looks like I'll be there as well!

#39 ·
W58 fail :(

Well, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not at the NE Meet.

- 1 hour down the road this morning, I noticed some light smoke from the rear of the car. Turns out my rear transmission seal is letting go - leaking bad, but not totally gone yet. Some fluid all over the belly of the car and the exhaust (hence the smoke) - so, I turned around and headed back home. Little drops all over the tail lights and bumper - pain in the a$$ to clean up, but made it back to my garage ok :(

Hope everyone had a great time!

#40 ·
Didnt make it either. Ended up being too tired to get up this morning. Sorry guys.

CJ, I will be shipping your part to you if you see this. I'll PM you.

#42 ·
The Garage Queen and The Basement Dweller are safely home, thanks to all who made it an enjoyable time.

#43 · (Edited)
Got back a while ago...Had a blast out there and hope to head out there again sooner then later. Off the top of my head, want to thank Damon, Joe V.,John, Edgar, Phil Canada, Phil G, Forrest, ABlaze, Mike from VA and friend, hellraiser, Xeno omega and partner, CJ, Roy, Edwin...and anyone else I may have missed (Tried to remember everyone's name, failed.) Great conversations and overall awesome crew. Got a bunch of shots, will sort and post them ASAP.

#46 ·
Was a blast to hang out with you "ricers" yesterday haha. Good to see the same old faces and connect with new ones. As always wish there was more time to bs and hang out; the cruise was fun as well. I did not take a single picture so hopefully somebody will get some pics up here soon.

#48 ·
Again! :) I'm so sorry I missed that.

Glad the weather was good - I'm really pis**ed that I missed the meet.

I'll have the 86 on a lift in the next day or two to change the rear seal - I'll be at the fall meet one way or another.

#49 ·
Dude did you see the size of that freaking thing, I tried to pick it up but just man enough to handle it. It was great hanging out with you guys. Awesome seeing all the nice engine swaps. I enjoyed the cruisejust wish it would have been a little longer but over all it was a great time and can't wait to the fall meet.

#50 ·
Made it back into Erie around 9 this evening, safe and sound. I'd like to give a big thanks to Damon and Mandy for hosting this fantastic meet yet again. Thank you Phil for the ride, I hope we can join forces for a future meet and make the trip again. Thank you Joseph and Chris for allowing me to spend some time in the drivers seats of your trick-as-hell rides. Finally, thanks to everyone who made the trip, it is always an incredible experience spending time with you folks. I hope everyone who had to travel made it safely to their destinations.

The fall meet can't come soon enough!

-Forrest

#51 ·
had a good time with all you guys, big thanks to liaison for making it too, we caravan from hunt Valley MD and we took the back roads, had a really good time, too bad i couldnt come back on time to caravan down to Maryland, also was nice to see some familiar faces and the cruise was awesome, perfect time to test the suspension upgrades :zzzzz: , waiting for the pictures cuz i didnt take any.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.