Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

My 1969 Cougar

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ThunderbirdV8 
#1 · (Edited)

it's my dd to school
-351w headers/flowmaster
-auto

gotta fine supra local some are too beat up to buy ..most i find are all non op and owe tags

See less See more
#2 ·
gotta fine supra local some are too beat up to buy ..most i find are all non op and owe tags
It's times like these where it would really help to use punctuation and complete sentences, as it's a little confusing trying to figure out what you're saying. Are you saying you "gotta fine supra local" as in "I bought a fine supra locally?" Are you trying to say that you have to find a supra locally? By the way, that's a nice cougar.

#6 ·
Hey, I have one of those also...In addition to a 70 Cougar convertible and a 69 mustang sport roof

Nice to know someone else has a dual appreciation...

#7 ·

I love those cars; back when they were based off the Mustang. Then they paired up with the Thunderbird as badge engineered twins; it's at that point that I preferred the Thunderbird.

it's my dd to school
-351w headers/flowmaster
-auto

I love those cars; back when they were based off the Mustang. Then they paired up with the Thunderbird as badge engineered twins; it's at that point that I preferred the Thunderbird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.