Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-23-2012, 10:50 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Relatively Unmolested 85 Celica GT for your next project car?
Selling this for a relative who's retired and too old to drive.
85 Celica GT with 173k miles.
5spd MANUAL, RWD.* 2.2L inline 4
Body is relatively straight for 27 year old car.* Most of the paint is actually still pretty good.* *Some light front end damage.
- pretty clean and intact interior
- runs and drives
- newish tires
- tracks straight
- doesn't smoke, doesn't overheat
- newer toyota head unit with CD player
- tags are paid until January
- as mentioned before, some light front end damage.
- the alarm is wired kind of funny, and drains the battery.* Should not be too hard to remove the alarm
- gas gauge doesn't work.* tank is full right now, however
- missing passenger side mirror
- windshield is cracked
A little bit of work and it can be a fun daily driver.* Or pull the motor for a ton of swap options.. I had really wanted to keep this for myself and do an s2k swap into it, but I really don't have the time.
I'm asking $1950 or make me a fair offer.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)