Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Testing the waters- '82 L-type
09-16-2012, 01:19 PM #1
Testing the waters- '82 L-type
Just testing the waters here. I'm thinking of selling one of my cars, that being my '82 L-type. I have had this car since 2008. It had 180k miles on it when I bought it. It has about 200k on the body now, and the engine in it has about 160k miles on it. No exact figures, the speedometer drive gear in the transmission has come unclipped. Now, onto the car.
'82 L-type. 5mge, w58. Car currently has:
- Tokico Hp shocks and struts all around
- New OEM rear spring isolators
- St green lowering springs
- Drag DR-20 rims. 15x7, 0 offset
- Falken Ziex tires
- Yellow fog light capsules
- '86 spoiler with wired 3rd brake light, works
- Custom digi dash overlay, blue LEDs throughout
- P-type seats
- JDM 1/4 vents with lights installed into them
- Big Cressida dome light
- Sony head unit, 1400 watt amp pushing 2 Sony Xplode 12'' subs
- Drilled/slotted rotors
- 7mge radiator
- MKIII brake booster upgrade
- Intake upgrade, open element air filter
- New OEM fender lights
- (Not pictured, yet) New 1/4 window louvers
- RUST FREE sunroof and hatch
- New Billy M shifter bushings
What will be included with the car:
- New '84 style hatch banner
- Full (Disassembled) 7mgte. Needs head and block decking
- Extra hatch and 1/4 windows
- New set of 5m under hood stickers (Hose routes, emissions stuff, etc.)
- New '82 EWD book from Toyota (got for GTE swap)
- New '88 EWD book from Toyota (got for GTE swap)
- New reproduction hockey stripe stickers.
The car needs:
- Valve stem seals (Reason for GTE swap, was just gonna upgrade and be done)
- Speedometer drive gear clip
- Will need tires soon
- The car only has 2 rust spots on it. Right by the 1/4 windows. not bad at all.
I'm looking for $3,500 for the car, plus everything I have to go with it. Will also include a '84 parts car, with running 5m, for $500.00 extra. Has good LSD rear, running 5m, good W58. The sunroof leaks on it, spare tire spot has rot, and the interior is gone minus dash and drivers seat.
If anyone wants pictures of anything, let me know. Would be glad to get them. Car is in Martin, Ga. 15 minutes south of Anderson SC.
Last edited by celica fanatic; 09-16-2012 at 02:02 PM.'82 Supra L, '85 Supra P, '84 Supra P, '79 Celica ST
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM #2
Can't edit my first post. Hmm. But I was going to add that I do have the title for it. It's clean and clear.
-Cody'82 Supra L, '85 Supra P, '84 Supra P, '79 Celica ST
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)