[OPEN] Raptor Racing 85/86 Double Wing Spoiler Trim Kit Group Buy - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    CelicaSupra.com Member ndtoan85's Avatar
    sent it to mk2george@gmail.com

anyway.. can you check the shipment for Toan Ngo at Redwoodcity, CA 94063.. is there a tracking number?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    I have nothing...checked my spam/junk bin too and see nothing. Where did you send?
    Last edited by ndtoan85; 12-19-2013 at 02:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    95% of these were shipped out today, if you only ordered one-two units they were shipped via Canada Post/USPS small packet air so there is no tracking number. If you ordered more than 2 units or you were combining these with the hatch glass seal you should have received an email from UPS with a tracking number.

The only orders that wren't shipped out belong to: Alex(sent you an email please respond); Royce and Dean...these will be shipping by Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtoan85 View Post
    sent it to mk2george@gmail.com

anyway.. can you check the shipment for Toan Ngo at Redwoodcity, CA 94063.. is there a tracking number?

thank you
    Gmail is where all my junk/forum mail go and I rarely check that...sorry I JUST realized that the forum's email feature sends people to gmail and I've corrected it. I mentioned above (and just requoted) when I shipped them that if you ordered 1-2 items there is no tracking number. This service normally gets to customers in 5-6 business days, but during the holidays it can be even longer. Shipping it via UPS would have increased the price of the group buy $10 and offering an option for UPS shipping would have been far too much work for this group buy.

Suffice it to say I know it's been over 2 weeks but so far I'm hearing from people almost daily that they are getting their parts so there is reason to panic just yet.

Hi George,
    tank you for the shipping to Germany, i've got. Mine today.
    Parts looking Great.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Awesome.... Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Thread Information