Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Interchangeable Seats from another car with 1982 Supra?

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  racefanfoster 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of any vehicles that I could rip a seat out of that would line up to fit in a 1982 supra? I want to change my front driver seat.
I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks!

#2 ·
look at the ice part of the forum.... Last time i didnt say anything but now im gonna
:use_searc: youve been on here long enough to know shit anint just gonna get handed to you...

#6 ·
I seem to be getting a lot of negative feedback from this site in just asking questions. I feel like everyone assumes that it should be super easy to find stuff on here. I have been using the search bar, and at times it comes up with the wrong things. I thank whomever has given me tips on my questions. I guess I will just have to go about not asking people's advice anymore on here.

#7 ·
Don't take it too personal man. If you have exhausted the search to the best of your abilities you can start your thread with "Hey guys I couldn't find the answer I'm looking for in my search" or something. Yeah that sucks to have to do but it lets them know you tried.

Something else that might help you, I normally use google search instead of the forum search and usually have better luck finding what I'm looking for. To use google to search the forum type your search in this format...

Hope that helps.

#8 ·
^ this otta be added to the FAQ tutorial.

Like he said, once the training wheels are off everybody has to go thru the ropes. You've started some good threads (esp. for a newb, lol) & you'll be amazed at the depth of this site once you start digging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.