Have we lost the ability to post high quality pictures? what has changed? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member tfphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdeshon View Post
    if it was an issue with resolution wouldn't my pictures be messed up on photo bucket too? when i click on my photo bucket pictures they all look normal.
    Not necessarily. Photobucket probably has it coded into the site to automatically resize as needed. My guess now that lots of people are having problems here is that this site used to do that too and no longer does after the recent design change.
    Andrew C. - 1985 Toyota Celica Supra P-type 2.8 (5M-GE) 5-spd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // Hidden Content // Hidden Content // Hidden Content // Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    man that sucks. a big part of the reason why i do build threads on here is so that my friends and family (who always ask) can see what i have been upto in my man cave. if i cant continue to drop large clear pictures than whats the point?

Pretty disappointing.....

and what about all of the pictures that were already posted before the change? do those people now have to go into their post, delete every picture and then re-post it on the thread as a reduced picture? seams like this pretty much just Boned a lot of peoples hard work on build threads.
    97 XR650L. DD / Toy.

When viewing a thread, hold ctrl and press the minus sign to reduce it and be able to view the whole pic. Then hold ctrl and press the plus sign to make it bigger again so you can read the words.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Hello,

It looks like the images that are posted from photobucket are no resizing to a smaller image. Are you still noticing an issue with this? Can you provide links to where images are showing up as question marks not resizing into small thumbnails.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

Hi, I was looking at this For Sale thread the other day and all the parts pictured on the right side of each image were cut off so I was forced to post questions to the seller to describe the items that should be clearly pictured. This morning I used the trick that Celipra described above with Control+ and Control- and was able to see everything in the pics but the images themselves were then smaller so I couldn't see detail.
    Dave Harrison

current lineup and year acquired:

'85 white Mark2 7mgte 5sp 1990
    '85 white Mark2 7mgte Auto 2009
    '84 maroon Mark2 6mge 5sp 2013
    '85 black Mark2 2jzge 5sp 2015
    '86 SDR Mark2 7mgte 5sp 2016

Hidden Content Originally Posted by cheappower82 Hidden Content
    Guess you have the magic touch; touch mine please?!

BTW, in the pic above with the squirrel - is that a used condom in the grass in front of the squirrel?
    Dave Harrison

current lineup and year acquired:

'85 white Mark2 7mgte 5sp 1990
    '85 white Mark2 7mgte Auto 2009
    '84 maroon Mark2 6mge 5sp 2013
    '85 black Mark2 2jzge 5sp 2015
    '86 SDR Mark2 7mgte 5sp 2016

Hidden Content Originally Posted by cheappower82 Hidden Content
    Guess you have the magic touch; touch mine please?!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    First of all, thank you for getting back to us with a reply!

Dave, i laughed pretty hard at that. thanks! lol....

Yes, it is still a problem even with the squirrel picture that you posted.

here is a picture out of my photobucket account. if you right click the pic you should be able to see it "as it should be" on my photobucket page.

lets see if it crops this beast. in the full pic, the right side shows half of a green trash can.

97 XR650L. DD / Toy.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    as you can see it cropped out the entire trash can along with some other stuff. like the gas can that probably shouldent have been so close to all of that excitement.

Celipra's trick works for me too but then i cannot read didly squat on the forum. id rather not have to change it back and forth just to read and view pics in a thread.
    97 XR650L. DD / Toy.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    i also have to hit Command - a few times before its actually small enough to see the whole picture. by then its so small i think i would lean towards not dropping pics on this forum anymore. which makes me sad. looks like a picture id take with an old flip-phone.

Can you new found owners of this site please do something about it? or are we screwed now?
    97 XR650L. DD / Toy.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    like, maybe make the info bar at the Left side of the screen MUCH narrower? seams like a lot of wasted space over there.
    97 XR650L. DD / Toy.

Thread Information