Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

"CelicaSupra.com site issues section" issues

13K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  ddd228 
#1 ·
The most obvious issue is that CelicaSupra.com is misspelled for this forum section as CelicaSurpa.com. Another issue with this section is that the post new thread button doesn't show up under this section(yes, I'm signed in). Also, I just noticed that smileys are not working.

#7 ·
As a platinum supporter of the site, the ADs were to be removed. Can you please make sure that the advertisements have been removed for those that have paid for a platinum membership? Thank you.

#10 ·
I tried that and got this message:
"A required field called Additional Spam Check 1 is missing or has an invalid value."
But I am still getting ads also. As Platinum Supporters, part of the incentive for laying out the big bucks was that in addition to having more storage space for messages, we would not have the big ads taking up large portions of our screen. I still get big ads for Rabid Chimp and he's been gone for quite awhile now.

#16 ·
Thanks for the heads up! I'll ask the ad team to remove the it from the sponsors list.

And can you PLEASE fix the title for this thread. It seems pretty disrespectful to keep the mispelled CelicaSurpa on the forum dedicated to the Mk2...
I do apologize for that. The title has been adjusted.

Have a great day everyone!

~KM

#24 ·
There still isn't a "start new thread" button here.....
PS, I came here to ask why I can't post a poll?

#26 ·
#27 ·
I added the poll but there are a few things left:

1. Is there a time out for this? Or did you want to leave this open ended? Currently, it is set to 0 to remain open indefinitely.

2. Additional options:
- Allow multiple choice (give users the ability to select more than 1 answer)
- Make votes public (display all users who voted, and what choices they voted for)

Also, I had to shorten the question so it could fit as there was a character limit: Which statement best applies to the MKII Supra you are driving, building or WTB? (want to buy)

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/s...r-a-hardtop-or-sunroof-Supra-Actual-Poll-data

Let us know if you are happy with leaving it as is or would like to make any adjustments.

Cheers,
Nate :)

#28 ·
The wording looks great, I would like it to be public, but only allow one selection. Thank You.
PS: is it possible to allow members with over 1000 posts to post their own polls? We've done it before.....

#30 ·
We can set that up if there's enough support form the community.
Afterwards, I'll have to escalate this to the mods and admins for approval.

I haven't been receiving email notices of pm's for at least a couple of months. I do see pop up notification when I log in but I'd prefer to be notified by email like I used to. Nothing has changed with my email and all the settings in my account look fine. And no, they aren't going into my junk folder. What gives?
So how this works is when someone posts something, a notification will be sent to you, but it will go through your email provider before it gets to you. This delay happens often if you have an email service that likes to withhold content (like an email version of customs check).

Please try adding celicasupra.com@vsobr.com and bounce@vsobr to your emails' contact/safe sender list.

Give it a few days after doing this to see if it takes effect as well as keep an eye on real-time notification. Let us know and we'll proceed from there - thanks!

Ed

#29 ·
I haven't been receiving email notices of pm's for at least a couple of months. I do see pop up notification when I log in but I'd prefer to be notified by email like I used to. Nothing has changed with my email and all the settings in my account look fine. And no, they aren't going into my junk folder. What gives?

#33 ·
Anybody, besides me, have the problem of your posts not showing up in the applicable threads when you click on "New Posts"? I make a post and look for it at the top, or near the top, of the "New Posts" threads and get nothing.

Ken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.