Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1977 Celica FS in Fort Worth

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pdupler 
#1 ·
Wish I had the room (and time) for this....

This was at a local car show this weekend. Needs a lot of cosmetic work, dash cracked, etc. but its mostly all there and no apparent rust. I offered the owner that I'd post it here because I know a lot you Supra people would be interested in this too.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Phil -

We must have been at the same show - as I saw this as well over the weekend (at the CCC car show in North Richland Hills).

I was excited to see it there - but as you said, it needs a lot of work. A rare find, that's for sure.

That sure is a fun show to attend!

Chris
(auto_cran)

#4 ·
I'm there most every month but usually with the Corvette. Unfortunately, it's been so long since I saw you I wouldn't recognize you just walking around the show. Next time look for my blue 69. I've taken the Supra a few times but not nearly as often since my friend Paul sold his mk2 and now I feel like that fish out of water when I have the only Japanese car in a sea of hot rods. Slowly seeing more each year tho. Really wish I had some place to store this Celica.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.