[OPEN] Advan Carbon Fiber MK2 Hatch Group Buy - Page 2

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Put me down for one George. Im having trouble paying through the site. Ill keep trying.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mcdade7 View Post
    Put me down for one George. Im having trouble paying through the site. Ill keep trying.
    I don't see any payment attempts or error. What's it tell you?

Folks I've made a small update the terms of the group buy...please have a read...it's under "June 16th Update". If anyone else can think of any other way of ensuring this group buy is a success please let me know.

Ohhh...and before anyone asks: YES these are on Advans site for $799. You will notice they are listed as pre-order which is referring to this group buy. This group buy is not here to get us the hatch at a cheaper price, it's here to just get us the hatch. To get it cheaper we'd need over 50 sold which I'm very certain will not happen.

CelicaSupra.com Member project supra's Avatar
    Getting funds together will be paid today or latest tomorrow. Any chance for a shipping quote to 86326? I am in az so I too was wondering if they ship from advan in California it would be a whole lot cheaper than NY for me?

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by project supra View Post
    Getting funds together will be paid today or latest tomorrow. Any chance for a shipping quote to 86326? I am in az so I too was wondering if they ship from advan in California it would be a whole lot cheaper than NY for me?
    Unfortunatley for now the most accurate shipping quote I can give is $200. In between $160-$200 is all I can say for those in the US asking for a shipping quote. F it ends up cheaper than $200 it's a bonus, if it's a little more than $200 then I will cover the difference. I know it doesn't really fully answer your question but for now that's as close as it'll get.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Unfortunately I'm closing on a house July 13 and don't have any spare cash till after that day.
    Good Luck Guys!
    --
    tstefan
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    stupid duplicate post
    not sure how to delete it
    --
    tstefan
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member project supra's Avatar
    That answered everything I needed to know. Thanks George and advan! Super excited.

I'm in. One for me.

I am down to two Supras and both are completely rust free, including the hatchs and sunroofs. I also have a spare rust free '85 Ltype hatch without a spoiler.

A part like this that will never rust is worth owning. Hopefully more parts can be remade in carbon fibre in the not so distant future. Sunroof panel, side and rocker trim, etc.
    Last edited by rsdeo; 06-16-2015 at 07:14 PM.

CelicaSupra.com Member supraholic's Avatar
    Wow...count me in. I'll order through the site ASAP.

George--maybe you should send a direct email to all the CF hood buyers? I'm guessing they'd be interested in the hatch too; a matching set.

Even though I have an '85 spoiler, I actually prefer the pre-'85 style spoiler. This hatch would allow me to source one and install it no? Or does my glass need to be pre-'85 too?

Great job as usual George putting this buy together. Fingers crossed!

-Dan

Quote Originally Posted by supraholic View Post
    Even though I have an '85 spoiler, I actually prefer the pre-'85 style spoiler. This hatch would allow me to source one and install it no? Or does my glass need to be pre-'85 too?
    Glass is the same, you'd still need a new seal for it though. I'm planning on running this wingless and wiperless. The only way i'd drill into this thing is if i got a pre 85 style made up in cf, or at least wrapped to match... As long as you have templates for the older sunshade you should be able to put one on no problem.

Thread Information