Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

RIP Speed Racer (‎Stephen Sidman)

22K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  SupraFiend 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know all the details up to the moment but from what I have read he has in fact passed away. I do not know the cause of death at the moment. May you rest in peace brother.

See less See more
#30 ·
From the Sierra Star Newspaper...July 15th

Stephen Alan Sidman

Stephen Alan Sidman died July 10, 2015, at the age of 48. The Ahwahnee resident was born Nov. 15, 1966, in Tucson, Ariz. He was a self-employed web designer.

Mr. Sidman is survived by his sister Stephanie Norgard.

A graveside service will be held 10 a.m., July 23, at Oakhill Cemetery.

#31 ·
I talked to the director of the cemetery and he confirmed a graveside service will be held 10 a.m., July 23, at Oakhill Cemetery...He stated any online flowers companies FTD, 1800Flowers can provide delivery to the cemetery. From Hwy 99 approx 45 miles on Hwy 41 from Fresno near the junction of Hwy 41 and Hwy 49...

The cemetery is very small, parking is available, and near the historic church, he requested that our members parked on the asphalt...

Oakhill Cemetery
40188 Highway 41
Oakhurst, CA 93644
(559) 683-4845
Robert Ellis-Foreman
http://www.maderacemetery.org/our-cemeteries/oakhill/

#33 ·
I think that would only be appropriate if you knew the family and their situation. Who knows, he may have had insurance or even prearranged burial plans. I didn't know him well, only ever talked about Supras with him. There was only one survivor listed in the obituary, a sister, so it didn't sound to me like he left anyone in need.

#39 ·
Well said !!

#41 ·
Thank you all for your comments!

I'm so sorry I am almost a year late to thank all of you for your kind comments about Stephen.

My name is Rian and I am Stephan's cousin. Let me just say that he truly enjoyed being a part of this forum and the cars it represents. He is missed everyday, again thank you all!

#42 ·
I'm so sorry I am almost a year late to thank all of you for your kind comments about Stephen.

My name is Rian and I am Stephan's cousin. Let me just say that he truly enjoyed being a part of this forum and the cars it represents. He is missed everyday, again thank you all!
I'm glad you found our little forum, It was a pleasure meeting you and the family at Steve's funderal. He is is greatly missed around here, I still can't believe he is no longer with us.

PS: I'm Rolando the other Dwp guy ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.