Budget Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit [Archive] - Toyota CelicaSupra Forums

: Budget Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

RaptorRacing
10-13-2005, 01:36 AM
For those of you looking to start tuning your 7mgte you're going to sooner or later need to tune you base fuel pressure. Traditionally kits with the Aeromotive 13109 FPR can reach prices as high as $300usd for the complete kit: fpr; lines; fittings; gauge.

If you are looking for something on a budget then we have the solution for you. It's a Megan Racing FRP Install Kit. This kit will give you everything you need to install in:

* Megan Racing Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator made out of Polished Aluminum
* 28" of rubber fuel line to go to the Fuel Return
* 15" of Top Quality Aeroquip Socketless Hose ($0.50 for each additional inch)...15 inches is more than enough for most applications
* 1 Aeroquip -6 90 Degree Socketless Hose End in Aluminum
* 1 Earls 12x1.25 fitting for the fuel Rail
* 0-140psi non-liquid filled fuel pressure gauge
* Vacuum Line for FPR
* Clamps and FPR Generic Bracket

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/DSC_0306.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/DSC_0322.jpg

Price for the Entire Kit is: 150 + shipping

Disclaimer:

1) This item should not be installed by a novice; please seek professional advice if you've never installed one of these before.
2) Tuned incorrectly this part can do some serious damage to your engine and should be tuned by an expert.
3) Noting the above comment Raptor Racing can not be responsible if anything happens. This is a race part; and should be treated as such.
4) This kit is not meant to be the best quality kit on the Market; but keep in mind that an Aeromotive FPR Kit will cost you close to $300usd. This kit is meant for the person who wants to tune their base FPR on a budget. We have gone to great length to give you a great value for your money and feel we have not 'cheaped' out...not even the hoses and fittings.

We Currently have 3 of these in stock and 2 are already sold. We will be stocking these on a regular basis so please don't hesitate to ask any question...email is preferred over pm'ing...send to: george 'at' raptoracing 'dot' com.

RaptorRacing
10-18-2005, 10:05 AM
All 3 kits are gone; just got myself better pricing on the fittings/lines so I'll pass on the savings to you guys on the next batch...thanks guys. I'll update this post when they're back in stock.

Solo1Supra
10-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Stupid question George, would this work with a 5MGTE as well?

oldschool85
10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
no it wouldnt. Because its a 1:1 ratio afpr. You need a RRFPR (Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator) they should have them in any ratio you want.

charlie

Solo1Supra
10-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the info Charlie...George would have clued me in as well.

RaptorRacing
10-18-2005, 07:22 PM
**yaaaaaaawn** just got to work...thanks Charlie for chiming in.

MWebber
11-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey guys,

I got the kit in a few days ago and got it installed today.

it's pretty much a piece of cake with the fittings that George sends. I'll let him announce any changes he's got planned.

Here's some pics. (56k go make a sandwich)
http://www.masupras.com/mike/
click on 'pics 088.jpg' and 'pics 090.jpg'

Thanks for a pretty cool kit George.

Mike

RaptorRacing
11-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Mike;

thanks for the pix...looks sweet. I will be including 20" of aeroquip hose with the mk2 kits. All new kits will be sold with an excellent write up my Mike himself that shows you how to install this kit...thanks Mike.

The price now included shipping/insurance to anywhere in the US/Canada.

RaptorRacing
12-15-2005, 02:53 AM
Kit's are back in stock again. Those that paid me already will have their orders shipped out some time early next week...thanks for your patience.