A Note to the my Customers... [Archive] - Toyota CelicaSupra Forums

: A Note to the my Customers...

RaptorRacing
03-06-2007, 03:57 AM
Folks;

I've been debating for a few weeks now whether I should come online and post something like this up. I'm really not the type to air my dirty laundry and like to keep my private (non raptor/supra) related life private. Things are the point know where it would be unfair to keep my customers out of the loop.

I'm sure all of you know that Raptor Racing is not my full time job. For those that don't know I work for Hewlett Packard as Mainframe and AS400 Systems Analyst managing 10 large clients...GM; Delphi; Proctor and Gamble, Clorox are just a few of those clients. Recently there have been significant changes at work that increase my workload to levels I just can't express. Three new clients have come in and there is absolutely no end to the work.

It couldn't come at a worse time as all at the same time I have been working on:

*Cat back Group Buy
*Header Group Buy
*MK2 Adjustable Swaybar Group Buy
*MK3 Adjustable Swaybar Group Buy

To say that I've been pressed for time to finish everything would be a huge understatement. The only reason I'm coming out and wasting your time with this is to let you know that I know that I've been slower than usual at responding to PM's and emails. I know that the exhaust group buy is taking longer than I originally planned to get shipped out. I also know a few of you have been calling me with no luck getting me on the phone and for all this I truly apologize.

I just want to reassure that although things will be a little hectic for me for at least the next few weeks things will get done. Unfortunately they won't be done as quick as you and I would like but they WILL get done.

To add insult to injury the 3" mufflers from the group buy are giving us a hard time and will require even more time to get done. Unfortunately custom modifiying a part that was never meant to perform a certain role (2.25" muffler to be a 3" muffler) doesnt' always go as smooth as we'd like. I'm having issues expanding them out to 3" without cracking them...we've busted 3 mufflers so far so we've had to modify our approach. This means more manual labour for me unless I pass it on to someone else which will obviously drive the cost to make them higher than I've charged. I realize you are all anxious for your products please just be a little more patient...it will get done.

There is no need to reply to this thread; it's only purpose was to inform you the above. If you have any questions or concerns please email/pm me...

stopdropkaboom2
03-06-2007, 06:11 AM
holy man, so its gonna be even longer x.x
not to say your situation doesn't suck
but this really sucks...in general

i guess its a good time to ask if the product will have a warranty?

Greg G
03-06-2007, 09:28 PM
George.... you are a class act (no matter what ppl tell me). Hang in there hommie!

AJ
03-06-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll concur with Mr. G!!

George like many others here who have taken their own time, effort and their own money NEED our support and backing in order for us to enjoy modifying, maintaining our beloved Supras.

When I couldn't "read" a tape measure correctly George made me a custom stainless steel extension pipe for my Brullen exhaust system, what I paid for the pipe couldn't in any way cover the time, materials and labor to fab and make the pipe but he did and even apologized for not getting it to me faster.

I have bought Supra related items from 935Motorsports, Da Chimp, Raptor Racing, LJM, JK, The Supra Goddess, etc over the years and will continue to support these vendors and others who for the love of our car put forth the time and effort to be a true Supra enthusiast.

If your not willing to sacrifice a little time and money then maybe a Supra isn't the car for you.

stopdropkaboom2
03-06-2007, 10:58 PM
i dunno if people have different conceptions of "little time" and "little money", but 600 bux and 4-5 months isn't little by any means to me. (especially if your whole catback has holes in it and this isn't just an upgrade). if you werent talking to me and just making a general statement, then disregard this post

Darrow
03-06-2007, 11:27 PM
I know that I have ping'd you a couple of times asking for an ETA or two.
To me, being kept informed of what is going on is a big big deal. And you, good sir, have done very well in that department. Luckily I am not in a time crunch so waiting a few extra weeks is no problem.
You have done a lot for this community and I for one thank you.

lacrssgus14
03-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Te very reason I ordered a 3" catback was because you are the only person making them. Being the first and only will always come with risk of problems with fit and finish. I am happy to wait knowing that when I do get my system it will be everything that I want it to be. Thanx for the update too George, I was laying under the car today and thinking about mailing you for an update.

Malibyte
03-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Hey all -

Arch put it very well. There's not much else I can add, other than to say I've dealt with George before and he's been a class act all the way. He was willing to match another (outside) vendor's pricing on parts, even though I know he took a significant hit by doing so. One of the buys involved four sets of parts, two of which were custom-fit jobs; when one of the four had the wrong fittings, George got them to send the right part without question.

I can certainly identify with the day job issue. I haven't been around here much lately because my job is kicking my ass to the tune of about 11hrs/day. After I get home from that, and get my kid taken care of (feeding her, helping her with her homework, etc.) - I don't feel like doing jack shit.

Anyway, give George a break. He might be taking a while, but he won't rip you off and he stands behind what he sells.

$0.02 worth
Bob

RaptorRacing
03-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Folks;

First off...although I truly appreciate the kind words more than you; it really wasn't the point of this thread. It was started to keep a few of you updated on the status of a few of the group buys and explain why things are slightly delayed.

I also really didn't think I had to come here and defend myself to others but it looks like I don't have a choice. I know it's not the classy thing to do as most people would just say leave it alone but some things can't be left unsaid.

After reading this Tyson you are more than welcome to ask for a refund with a $50 inconvenience fee for holding your money. I really should have kept this private via pm’s but I really have nothing to hide.

Back on October 31st the group buy ended; I said it would take a minimum of 2-3 months to get the parts in. The parts arrived 3 months to the day after I placed the order...considering the size of the order (40 cat back system; 25 headers; downpipes etc) 3 months is quite impressive if you ask me.

So the parts get here in 3 months (approx beginning of FEB) but what you don’t realize is that all these parts were stuffed into my small 1 car garage...I can take a pix if you all like...it's quit pitiful. With about a 3'x3' section of my garage I had to go through the massive boxes and ensure that everything was present and accounted for....then each order needed to be individually wrapped and repackaged as well as invoices sent out to all the customers. Please keep in mind mufflers had to be modified and dozens of parts had to be coated.

Now I know none of this is anyone’s problem but working in a confined space in a garage with below freezing temperatures (yes it's cold in Canada now) and transporting parts to and from the coater in a little 4 door Corolla in not exactly an enlightening experience. The Coater is over one hour drive from my house and to keep the fees down I deliver them myself. I'm sure you can all appreciate this but a couple dozen headers and mufflers will not all fit on the first trip. I’m sorry; but I’m not Titan Motorsports with access to a huge warehouse; warehouse staff and delivery truck…I’m just a small one man operation who works out of his house. Keep in mind; I’m not even mentioning my full time job here as that would take another 3 paragraph's. :rolleyes:

I'm the first to admit that this group buy involved more work than I expect; I have never ordered this much product before. I’m not sure if I'm getting my point across; but this whole buy was started and executed to save people money. I took a big hit ordering these parts and only collecting deposits but I did it to help you guys out knowing the holiday season stretches the budget. In the end it backfired on me as 2 people cancelled their orders due to loosing their jobs. Instead of being an asshole and saying: “tough luck” I refunded their deposit even though I didn’t have the cash to do so. The point I'm trying to make here is that I'm bending over backwards to try to accommodate people; having people throw a sissy-fit as I'm a couple weeks behind is just plain irritating.

RaptorRacing
03-07-2007, 04:32 AM
It’s obvious to me that some of you are oblivious to what is needed to get custom made parts done (on such a large scale) for a car that the ‘BIG MONEY’ aftermarket couldn’t give a rats ass about. Things don't ALWAYS happen 100% as scheduled; I'm not sure how else to get through to some of you. Group buy's like this and poor Aaron's Addco buy bring to light that if things keep up there will be NO aftermarket support for this vehicle soon.

Now since this is MY section of the forum which I pay a large amount of $ for I’m going to advise you all to not bother posting on here. If anyone has an issues with what I have said feel free to email or pm me.

BTW Tyson...just to clarify: I've only held $280 of your money for the last 4 months...I got the other $300 last week...please don't make it seem like I've held $600 for 5+ month. If you are going to complain please use facts.

stopdropkaboom2
03-07-2007, 03:45 PM
no where did i say that you held 600 dollars for 5+ months. I plainly said that "but 600 bux and 4-5 months isn't little" sorry if it came out like you've held my money, i couldn't care less about you holding my money anyways. I'm just saying seperatly that the catback was 600 dollars, and the time frame was looking to be about 5 months.
And I think we're far past the point of a refund and it would be really stupid and inconsiderate of me to back out on you now.
And just to clarify on my end, i'm sorry if i seem inpatient and i really do appreciate your efforts to save us money and provide us with quality parts for our car.

Supra_Newfie
03-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Take the time you need George. No rush here.

Grant

85midnightsupra
03-07-2007, 08:03 PM
^ same here.....

jdk_ii
03-07-2007, 08:45 PM
It’s obvious to me that some of you are oblivious to what is needed to get custom made parts done (on such a large scale) for a car that the ‘BIG MONEY’ aftermarket couldn’t give a rats ass about. Things don't ALWAYS happen 100% as scheduled; I'm not sure how else to get through to some of you. Group buy's like this and poor Aaron's Addco buy bring to light that if things keep up there will be NO aftermarket support for this vehicle soon.

George speaks the truth.

There is no EZ-Bake oven to have custom parts made. (that's right George, it really doesn't exist - I was scammed too!).

If one were to put a dollar value on their time going through the entire
process, design, prototyping, quoting, order taking, assembling, boxing,
shipping, answering questions, STRESS, etc, one would really question
why they are doing it.

So why do we put ourselves through this? We're nuts in the head. :iocrunks2:

Honestly, we do it as a community contribution. We know that no company
in their right mind would take a swing at custom made parts for such
short quantity.

We see a need. And may have the skill, available resources, etc to see
if it's possible. Then spend countless hours working through details,
soliciting quotes, revising designs, etc. We have to spend mucho time
knocking on doors to get custom parts made. And get used to the word "no".

Those that have taken on custom made projects *really* want them to go smoothly.
And we want people to be happy with their purchase.

My comments here are not to scare anyone off from taking on a
custom made part for the MK2. I fully encourage it.
We are quite the community contributing group of car owners. I think that makes us rather unique (and special!)

Custom parts takes time. Be patient.

George, keep up the great work!

Tire Shredder
03-07-2007, 09:00 PM
George and Jim,

Just remember for every one guy that's impatient or unhappy, there are 10 more people that you don't hear from. Those 10 people are extremley happy and grateful that people like you are providing such a service....myself being one of them.

Malloy
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Word.

George and Jim,

Just remember for every one guy that's impatient or unhappy, there are 10 more people that you don't hear from. Those 10 people are extremley happy and grateful that people like you are providing such a service....myself being one of them.

Phil G.
03-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry about thread Hijack Geo...

Jim King sighting! Jim King sighting!

PS - I would not hestitate to buy something from Karaki (I'm waiting for the next Pontiac group buy :p ).

Solo1Supra
03-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Well put Steve. Couldn't have said it better myself.

AJ
03-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I concur!! Also regards to Aaron, Robert, Tanya, Wes, LJM and anyone else I forgot...

George and Jim,

Greg G
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
I love you George!!!!

BTW - you better get your ass to Damons in May!

RaptorRacing
03-07-2007, 11:07 PM
If one were to put a dollar value on their time going through the entire
process, design, prototyping, quoting, order taking, assembling, boxing,
shipping, answering questions, STRESS, etc, one would really question
why they are doing it.

Jim;

I really couldn't agree; I'm telling you...if it wasn't for GREAT friends like Steve to listen to me bitch for hours on msn and calm me down I probably would have closed shop last week. It's been a month of sheer utter hell with no end to the work and problems...throwing in the towel after this exhaust group buy seemed like the only solution...the results certainly don't justify the work. I'm sure both you and I could have made more money putting all the hours serving burgers at McD's or coffee at Tim Hortons.

The community is the only reason to do it; I've mentioned before that if people think it's for the money then they are on some serious crack. Last time I checked the status of my mk2 and mk3's upgraded came to a halt the day I had the stupid idea to get custom parts done for the mk2...even to the point where I've had to sell parts like my Braids and BBK to fund certain projects...I misss those rims :sadsmilie

1suprafan
03-08-2007, 12:59 AM
I appreciate you time and effort. If it wasn't for people like you and aaron and the other people who contribute to our cars there is no telling the state of a lot of our supra's would be in.

sideways82
03-08-2007, 03:28 AM
George,

I just want you and every one to know that you have been a great vendor and always gave me an update when asked. I knew when I bought the parts I was not going to get them over night since it being a GB. In the end I am really please with the products I have recieved and hope you keep the shop doors open.

Greg G
03-08-2007, 09:23 AM
dammit i confess my love for George and he blows me off :door:

Mark'sMKII
03-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Not only has George done wonders for our MKIIs but he has also took his time to collect funds for my son(from you wonderful people) and he has bent over backwards to help me out. I cannot say enough about George. He is truly a great person.

RaptorRacing
03-13-2007, 09:47 AM
OK;

some really good news; the nightmare with expanding the 3" mufflers has finally been resolved. It took us a couple days to retweak the way we expanded them but it's done. All the mufflers and cats are build and all that need to get coated are at the coaters.

This means that all the shipping will start on Friday the earliest for the catbacks. Shipping of the headers might actually start today; will confirm later tonight if we're good to send those out. All those who did not get powdercoating with the mufflers will also have their mufflers shipped out starting on friday...the rest will hopefully be ready early next week.

Again; keep in mind that in order to keep costs down I'm using Canada Post/USPS so I have to drop them off at the post office. This process takes a little longer as there is only so much I can fit in the corolla.

Those who are waiting for their divorced downpipes; those are finally shipping out in the next day or so. And the Canadians who were in the first round for the Whiteline Swaybar group buy will also have those shipped out starting Friday.

I'm sure I'm missing something but dont' worry...I'll get to everyone. It obviously goes without saying if you haven't FULLY paid for your parts they will not be shipped out.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

RaptorRacing
03-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Opps...forgot to add. I've decided to trash the 3" U-bolt clamps that I included with these systems in the past as I'm not a fan of those. I went to the liberty of purchasing stainless Torctite clams for everyone:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/wlk-33223_w.jpg

1suprafan
03-13-2007, 03:58 PM
You the man George

stopdropkaboom2
03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
sweetness, that is great new george^^

Supra_Newfie
03-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the update George. If you can...I believe I was in the second batch of swaybars. Do you know when you will be getting those? I still owe you for that too. Let me know the total and I can go ahead and pay you.

Cheers and Thanks,
Grant

Snake2715
03-15-2007, 10:10 AM
George and Jim,

Could not have said it better myself.

Great work George (& Jim & Aaron etc)

RaptorRacing
03-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Shipping Update

All of the PAID 2.5 cat back systems (not including mufflers)were shipped today as was 1 header for Buddyj. Those customers who purchased cats or test pipes will find those items in the cat back box.

Tomorrow all the PAID 3" cat backs will be shipped and I will hopefully have a chance to go pick up the powdercoated mufflers. I have not shipped out the non coated mufflers yet as I want to clean them up a little. Expanding them and putting on hangers leaves a few ugly spots which need to be looked after. Now that I have most of my garage back it will be a lot easier to look after this.

6 Headers were also shipping directly from the coater; I just haven't had a chance to call them to check the status. I will have that update tomorrow as well.

Please don't pm asking for tracking numbers...I'll get to them in the next day or so.

Supra_Newfie
03-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update George! You are the man!!

Nice to have an empty garage for a change?? haha

Grant

RaptorRacing
03-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Ok;

those of you who fully paid for their 3" cat back piping had their item shipped today. Tomorrow I'll start working on the mufflers and hopefully get those out of my garage and into your hands.

I also forgot to add: Those Canadians who were in on the first Adjustable Swaybar group buy should expect those shortly as they were shipped out late last week. Steverock graciously gave up his spot for Mike Rapp so Steve you'll get your set when the 2nd batch is in.

I'm sorry I havevn't had time to get you guys tracking numbers;I'll try my best to get them asap but my priority now is getting the product out...tracking nubmers are just a bonus.

RaptorRacing
03-24-2007, 06:24 PM
All of the powdercoated mufflers were shipped out on Thursday; the rest will be on monday....ciao.

RaptorRacing
03-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Last of the mufflers have been shippd out; which means that everyone who has paid has their stuff shipped out.

2 exceptions:

1) Herb...just got your hood struts...shipping your header in the next day or 2
2) Mike Rapp...when i picked up the 18 powdercoated mufflers I somehow forgot yours at the coaters...picking it up tomorrow
3) Header shipment got delayed from the ceramic coater...I'm going there tomorrow to bust his chops or pick them up so i can ship them myself.

Tire Shredder
03-29-2007, 03:08 AM
it's like santa clause...shipping out all the presents

RaptorRacing
03-29-2007, 04:17 AM
Hey Hey Hey...just cause last week was the first time in 20years I couldn't fit into size 32 pants doesn't mean i'm fat :sadsmilie

Chrisfrom1986
03-29-2007, 06:20 AM
32 is small!

Junkie
03-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey Hey Hey...just cause last week was the first time in 20years I couldn't fit into size 32 pants doesn't mean i'm fat :sadsmilie

Fatman :D

<---29-30 for 25 years ;)

Tanya
03-29-2007, 03:24 PM
<---29-30 for 25 years ;)

shut your trap skeletor

:iocrunks2:

CarFreek
03-29-2007, 03:42 PM
George, good luck!

scorpmatt
03-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Actually shawn is fat compared to himself in 86 when he walked around whereing the assless chaps. :D

RaptorRacing
03-29-2007, 08:34 PM
OK;

back on topic:

1) Mike Rapp: I picked up your muffler (that I forgot at the coater) today and shipped it.
2) Guys who bought the header; I was under the impression the headers were shipped but they are going out on Monday. Coater has been going nuts and I just don't have the space in the car to pick them all up. He's assured me they are going out Monday
3) Guys with the DDP...same as above.

Any questions just let me know.

stopdropkaboom2
03-30-2007, 01:18 AM
hey was wonderin if theres an estimated time frame for the shipping? also did you send out the piping and the mufflers at seperate times?
thanks george
so excited!!

RaptorRacing
03-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Piping and mufflers were shipped seprately. I was told roughly 5-7 business days for US bound shipments.

stopdropkaboom2
03-30-2007, 01:57 AM
umm what about hawaii bound shipments?^^ probably double the time?

RaptorRacing
03-30-2007, 02:19 AM
They said the same...but I'm sort of skeptical about that. Never shipped to Hawaii before so can't speak from experience.

Supra_Newfie
03-30-2007, 11:11 AM
Woot!! Thanks again George! I already received my piping and looks like frickin' sex!! Thanks.

Now for the remainder to show up!! Can't wait!!

Thanks,
Grant

SilverMk2
04-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi George,

You didn't happen to have a tracking # for my exhaust did you? I've been getting kind of worried they did a dump and run on my porch.

1suprafan
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi George I was kind of wondering the same thing as SilverMk2.

RaptorRacing
04-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Just stepping out to deliver some parts...I'll have that for you guys in later tonight.

1suprafan
04-12-2007, 10:36 PM
George I got the muffler today. Dated 3/24 just like you said. I was not trying to be impatient I just did not know how long it would take.

With that being said DAMN that muffler looks incredible. The workmanship brought a tear to my eye. I cannot wait till I have the whole system to put on my car. thank you

Larry

RaptorRacing
04-13-2007, 12:22 AM
PM's/emails sent to both of you. Larry...glad you like it :).

stopdropkaboom2
04-19-2007, 04:17 PM
hey george is there any way to figure out if my package got lost in translation because today makes it a month since you sent it out and i'm slightly worried that the post office lost my package.
thanks

RaptorRacing
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Considering most of the US guys are just now getting their stuff I wouldn't worry. I do apologize as I wasn't expecting it to take this long; to be honest there is no real alternative for packaging that large as UPS/Fedex would have been far more expensive.

As a precaution I'll see what I can find out anway...sit tight.

charles q
04-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Since 911 anything from Canada or anywhere out of the US is being held up by homeland security. It'll take a while.

1suprafan
04-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi George got my piping on Monday. Once again quality quality workmanship. Now I just need the time to put it on.

Thanks again
Larry

Darrow
04-20-2007, 01:27 AM
How are the headers coming along. Been a couple days since any word on those.

Solo1Supra
04-20-2007, 05:49 AM
I got an email from George concerning that. Yours was shipped out the same time mine was. Mine is due here in PA today. PM'd you Darrow.

RaptorRacing
04-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Darrow...sorry about that. I forgot that the email address you originally gave me is invalid and it bounced back when I sent it to you. Joe; thanks for passing that on to Darrow!!

Darrow
04-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks George and Joe. The reason I was asking is because you are so good at updating us it was unusual that a week or so went by with no word. Again thanks guys.

RaptorRacing
04-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Darrow...I'm sure I have it but can you pm me a current email address so I can update my files in case I need to contact you again. Thanks again for your patience.

SilverMk2
04-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Anybody that hasn't seen theres should check the tracking numbers. The PO never tried to deliver mine or leave a notice. I didn't know till I looked at the tracking number that the muffler was sitting at the PO for 2 weeks. Same story with the piping. I'll have to stop and pick that one up this weekend. Thankfully the parts are pretty durable the muffler looked like it was used for a soccer ball. The US postal service = the devil IMHO.

Solo1Supra
04-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Glad to help George and Darrow.

SilverMk2
04-20-2007, 05:29 PM
One reason the postal service sucks :duh:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/motorfest07/new_parts/IMG_1573.jpg

Thankfully its pretty durable. I'll have to work on installing it this weekend. Thanks again George!

RaptorRacing
04-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Aaron;

can you confirm if there was a customs inpection stick on that? That box was wrapped with 20lbs of tape...that box looks like it was purposely opened. That wrap tie wrap is not mine. Can you also please confirm that you received everythig: muffler clamp; gaskets and hardware.

Did anyone else package come in the same condition. I've honestly never had 'major' issues shipping across the boader in either directions using the post office. My main reason for using it is to limit the typically high boarder charges we get from the large carriers.

1suprafan
04-20-2007, 09:45 PM
George when I got my packages they were wrapped in the what looks like the tape that you wrapped it in. Mine did not look anything like aaron's package. My packages were wrapped up tight. Aarons's package definetely looks like someone intentially opended it. By the way got the header today and it looks damn good. George your products are superb. I hope you are around for our community for a long time. You really deserve a pat on the back for the quality of product that you have provided.

rwago
04-20-2007, 11:46 PM
George when I got my packages they were wrapped in the what looks like the tape that you wrapped it in. Mine did not look anything like aaron's package.

Ditto. My package looked great in comparison. The box was not dented or rained on at all. Not even the packing peanuts were harmed...
Thanks George.

stopdropkaboom2
04-23-2007, 06:02 AM
wow, is the only word that comes to my mind.

First of all, love the product, just got the piping in yesterday, but was at work all day. Straight up looks like sex.
That was the good part of "wow".

Now for the ridiculously negative "wow"
Honestly it looks like they shipped my package mistakenly to some third world country. Then they proceeded to tie it to the foot of a horse and slapped its ass in order to drag it along in the mud.
Thats the best way i could decribe it, but i also have pics.
Warning, this is not for the feint hearted
Thanks customs
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/e6a4c0f3-3bd7-4afa-9375-8bf0870285b1
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/536242d6-69e2-4a73-8f51-a835ed6e965b
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/64b347d5-e443-481b-b92a-588d150b250d
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/88ef2462-ba53-4fc8-a699-d9b601c813ed
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/7f7b4871-a8a6-4f35-a1ee-0fb4da4610b5
http://www.esnips.com/imageable/medium/7f710f8a-7ec2-4d85-ad75-47daf2f1998b

RedP85
04-23-2007, 09:25 PM
for some reasons, pics are Red X's

stopdropkaboom2
04-23-2007, 09:44 PM
hum can see now?

RaptorRacing
04-23-2007, 09:56 PM
The only way to use image tags is if you use a file ending in .jpg...none of your files have that.

SilverMk2
04-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Aaron;

can you confirm if there was a customs inpection stick on that? That box was wrapped with 20lbs of tape...that box looks like it was purposely opened. That wrap tie wrap is not mine. Can you also please confirm that you received everythig: muffler clamp; gaskets and hardware...

George, don't sweat it. A couple of the gaskets were smashed, but there were several extras so no big deal. In fact its already hanging under the car.

RaptorRacing
04-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Haha...thats' funny as I threw in a couple extra gaskets in a few of the boxes...how did I know yours would need them :).

Can't wait to see some shots of that beast of yours. I'm still mad at you for not bringing it when Joe and I were in Cali last year :).

SilverMk2
04-24-2007, 01:12 PM
When I finished up my latest project I'll snap a beauty pic with the exhaust for ya. I'm busy trying to finish up another round of upgrades/work right now. I don't know if I'd call it a beast or not. Its more of a closet monster, it rarely comes up and mainly just looks scary.

Tire Shredder
04-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Ya, Aaron, I'm sure that GT35R and standlone works like complete shit on that built 7m. :rolleyes: :gtfoslap:

stopdropkaboom2
04-24-2007, 10:19 PM
yay muffler came in 3 days after the piping did^^
gonna check contents
thanks george

HLins
05-02-2007, 02:36 PM
:zzzzz: Just got my 6 to 1 header and hi flow cat converter this morning from RaptorRacing and everything arrived in perfect shape! The header looks fantastic--the craftsmanship exceeds my expectation--am soooo glad I got into the group buy. I've added a picture of them to my CarDomain page; link is below. Now I need to get busy and install everything.

Thank you George for the service you provide our Supra community by taking the risk, time, and effort to get items like the 6 to 1 headers fabricated for us.

Herb