Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

New Pics......

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  trdmkii 
#1 ·
This is the 85 supra that I bought my father. We got it for 2000 dollars and after that it started to leak oil on the exhaust manifold and smoke (cam tower gaskets) so i replaced every seal except the rear main and oil pan. Had the head cleaned and re-surfaced, then put it all back together. So Sunday it was 60 here in columbus, super warm for december and here are a few pictures i took. If there is an outcry for more i'll share some more.....lol

This by far is the best picture i took.

Here are a few more.

and here is a picture of the beautiful engine bay and freshly painted valve covers.

by the way i love this car, its soo awesome. The only problem is that its an automatic, my dad has always wanted one but due to some health problems he needed an automatic (has had one too many hernias) I would have bought it for myself it was a manual...lol what do you guys think!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
that car is CLEAN!!!!! thats a really nice mkii for $2000.
william

#6 ·
very nice car....
i told my dad id buy him one, and he thinks itd be great... even better with a chevy 350 :)

lol, might just try that conversion yet ;)

and yeah yeah yeah, dont start the damn "inline 6 has more soul" comments, weve been through this before :p

#8 ·
it looks three different colors...purple, blue and gray...quite funny my car is the that color with a silver stripe.....i'll post some of both of the cars together later......but yes he is really proud he tells everyone i bought the car for him and how i rebuilt the motor for him....its cool he thinks that much of me

#9 ·
Gera,

Interior: Cloth or Leather??

Sunroof or Hardtop??

Very nice Blupra that your Dad has!!!

#10 ·
Well the interior is cloth and it is a hardtop....kinda like the fact we won't ever have to worry about sunroof leaks...haha....and there is definitly more head room...
here is a picture of the interior and the rear carpet.

but here are a few pics of my car next to his...

and here is my father and i standing next to our cars...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.