Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

$600 wheels? Basket case 83 with rare wheels!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  REN69 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sad that some idiot got hold of it and ruined it. If it really was garage kept up until 2013, then its exceptionally heartbreaking. Hard to tell from the horrible cell-phone pics but is that snow on the drivers seat? Maybe Bob will get it and part it out for us.

#6 ·
wow... much rage, so mad, very angry.

OH NO PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT ME? WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO DO? These cars are shit now. Anyone who owns them are either a collector or just retarted. Everyone on that site is retarted. SHWOULD HAVE GWOTTEN A CWIVIC." What's wrong with it? Needs to be sanded down and primed and painted. After that you have your Supra. People like you are idiots, along with the "Supra forums" These Supra's have 150hp. My Sti has 320. These Supra's have lets say 140 to the wheel. My '07 STi has 290 to the wheel. RWD vs AWD. Wow you guys are Tsuchiya alright. And I am not asking $600 just for the wheels. It's a pretty good scheme to get kids to buy the cars and think they got a deal. But clearly you guys are geniuses, pushing that 150 hard.

Good Luck

Sincerly,
Deez Nutz

#8 ·
Really....I'd like to read the whole thread.

The guy obviously doesn't understand the "whole car" philosophy. I might only have 161 HP, but the driving experience brings a smile to my face every time I turn the key........

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.