Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKII Supra PARTS FOR SALE - Thread closed due to scam

33K views 118 replies 45 participants last post by  1983supranogo 
#1 ·
I have a lot of MKII Supra parts available. I have been collecting for over 25 years and recently decided to let some of it go. PM me with any requests of parts needed. Please be detailed in what you are looking for!

See less See more
#55 ·
Well again, Brad did not return my message, the woman had said he was working on his car yesterday, and she was going to leaving a note on the car for him to get, but no response. I called again today, no pick up, left another message, I have called numerous times and left my number, I have PM'd numerous times, and Emailed with no results. At this point I have contacted Walmart Compliance and Fraud department 844-832-1373 , I would encourage everyone that has sent money thru the Walmart Moneygram for parts and not received their order nor heard back from Brad to call them and start and make a complaint, I will be contacting Bloomburg Police Dept and DA's office on Monday to start a case, and will Report back to you what I find out. IF anyone has actually received their order in the last 2 to 3 weeks please post when you ordered and when you received it, it seems this not sending orders started about 2 to 3 weeks ago, I just want to confirm when things went bad with him, thanks. Dan

#57 ·
Ok, here's an update, sorry this is turning into a drama but I know there are more than a few of us waiting for their parts from him. I Got a hold of the woman at the 570-380-9737 number, it's his mother in law, in town Bloomsburg. Had a nice talk with her, he didn't pick up the message she had left on his car. Apparently Brad lives on the outskirts of Bloomsburg, and had used her phone. She said she is going to go over to Brad and her daughters house and discuss things with him, she didn't seem to know much, and was very apologetic, and didn't know he wasn't completing the orders and so I explained the whole situation to her about us not getting our parts that we paid for and she will try and find out more. Apparently Brad's phone is broken, and she is paying to get it fixed, but why he doesn't use another means or phone to get back with us I don't know, most of the parts are at a different location than his place, apparently at his mother's property farther out. I'm hoping he will upon being confronted by his mother in law will at least start contacting us? She has my number, and I will let you know if he contacts me back. I'll hold off on legal action for the moment, I'm hoping he just bit off more than he can chew, but hiding from us is not the way to do things. Dan

#58 ·
Dan, thanks for the update. I'll hold off on making any more phone calls and update everyone over on the facebook page so they are in the loop. Ryan chimed in over there after my post, as well as a couple other, but still no response from Brad or Amy after tagging them in my comment.

If he bit off more than he could chew all he has to do is call and say it and that he is behind on orders. I'm an understanding person, call me and tell me that and keep me in the loop and I'm fine.

#59 ·
Guys,
I am
In the same EXACT boat!! $1600.00 Walmart money gram. He sent some of the parts.
Maybe 4-500 worth. It took him almost two months to send anything.
I have text, called, left voicemails.
Now he just ignores my emails, text messages and voice mails. I will pursue him legally. It us considered wire and bank fraud.. Guess what??
It's ILLEGAL!!
I'm tired of being nice. The prosecution cost is of no consequence!!

I also understand busy.... I don't understand ignoring people and STEALING their money.

Pretty sad for a grown man to have to have his mother in law pay to have his cell phone fixed....

#62 ·
Wow, 2 months and still didn't get all the parts, dang. I'll call tomorrow and see what she found out from him and post it. If anyone else gets a hold of her, Brad, or Brad's wife ( I think that the other number is his wife's phone number) Please post that also, thanks. If we still get no where then it will be time for legal action and contacting the police and DA's office and see what can be done. But I'll see what she has to stay first, if anyone else has called let us know. Dan

#63 ·
Called and got a hold of Mother-in-law, she's called (Dusty) He was suppose to come to her place to work on his car and was to call me, but he never called me. She said he told her he was behind getting the parts together to send, but was trying to fill the orders. Which I wouldn't have minded that so much if he had just contacted us and let us know what's going on, letting us know the status of our orders. But since he didn't, it all still stinks. So I will call again tomorrow and see if he actually came over to her place, and try to get a hold of him again. Wish me luck, Dan

#64 ·
Ok, progress, I spoke with Dusty today, she did talk with Brad and explained the situation to him. He's using her car while he fixes his at her house so he and his wife came over there. He is basically claiming overload, and is apparently trying to get our parts together and fill orders. By what I could tell he quit another business and decided to go into selling all the car parts and cars he had accumulated over the years, unfortunately he forgot to do one basic thing, make sure you have already removed the items you are selling first before you sell them! He is literally pulling the parts for our orders after the fact of taking the orders, and is apparently pulling everything by himself. Please know his Mother in law has been very kind and helpful, so if you call the 570-380-9737 number please be kind, she is doing what she can to get on his case and help us :) As for Brad, he still hasn't contacted me by any means so far, even after his mother in law gave my cel number to him again. I'm sure it burns us all that he can't even send a group email or post here explaining what's happening with our orders (hair puller) Has he contacted ANYONE in the last week? Will update as I find out more, I feel so bad so many of us are in this position, hopefully there will be a good ending to all this. Dan

#65 ·
This situation is completely understandable! Just wish Brad could spare a few minutes to let us all know that. But Dan this relieves a lot of stress and frustration. I'm a 21 college student here and i don't make much money but i do have my stash for this hobby. Stressing over money sucks! its some serious $#!T, and I'm sure most of everyone in our situation agrees, lol. Thanks for the positive update!:good:

#66 ·
Thanks again for the update Dave. Thankfully dusty is trying to help it seems. Hopefully we will hear something soon, the least he could do is make 1 phone call back to SOMEONE or send a group email.

I've been wondering about overload....did he expect to post that and the parts just kind of trickle out? lol.

#67 · (Edited)
Ok, thanks to Dusty his Mother-in-law I actually spoke to Brad today! He came over there to work on his car and I was able to talk to him. So here's what I could get out of him, he is very behind but getting close to having some orders ready, others he's having problems as his friend is not helping him pull the parts as he hoped, he may have to send partial orders and either give refunds or send the remaining parts later. He still doesn't have his cel working, so I told him to please post something explaining things to everyone himself. He was talking like he or his wife would post, we'll see. so I at least feel better that he is at least trying to complete our orders, though it sounds like this may be a slow process. He's suppose to call me back again tonight, will let you know how that goes. Dan

#71 ·
Was sent to me at 4:00 am today. Brad said " I’m just backed up with large orders and have been at the garage a lot with no help and no cell or internet reception at my garage. So, it isn’t good for business but everyone will definitely get their parts!! "

#80 ·
Careful guys, there are still a number of us that have ordered from Brad, sent money, and not yet received our orders. We have waited many weeks with little and mostly no contact from him, no phone calls, PM's, and rarely an email. Be wary, do not send him money thru Walmart moneygrams, if you must, use a means by which if you do not receive the order you can get a refund without his involvement. Until he starts sending orders and contacting us in a regular and reliable manner, buyer beware for now, if he actually sends my order, or gives me refund you will all be the first to know. Dan

#83 ·
I'm in the same boat. I do however have his Grandmothers home phone number, I've called multiple time and sweet ol' granny keeps saying he'll call me back, however he never does. Also if you attempt to call the number provided at the beginning of this post its disconnected; broken according to Granny. Heres the info I've gotten so far, don't know if anyone else has the means to background check these people.

Grannies Phone Number: (570) 380-9737
Address provided to me (?):
Amy Crawford
102 Summit Ave
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.