Side View Mirror Repairs - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    CelicaSupra.com Member Funkycheeze's Avatar
    No idea about shipping cost to Canada - I had them shipped to Las Vegas and picked them up when I visited my parents last month.

I have found with unreasonable shipping costs, it can be beneficial to contact the company by phone. Sometimes they don't realise that USPS will deliver to Canada easily, and it is inexpensive.
    '84 P-type, 5spd, torrid red, black/grey leather
    Built 7MGTE (JE's, ARP studs, MHG), BOSS STG4 60mm, AEM standalone, R154, 2 1/2" IC and 3" turbo back - the works
    Coilovers, ROH wheels, 4 corner BBK, Konis, ADDCO bars, PST bushings etc. etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Yeah, I contacted them, haven't heard back yet...I'll update when I do.
    Thanks,
    Gord

'83 Supra - Black

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    Mine is an 84 so no heated mirrors, I have never actually taken apart a heated mirror. If they have the screw in the bottom I'm going to assume the construction of the mirror is the same, and it is just the glass assembly that is different, with a built in heater and 5 pin plug. Guess I will find out with Tara's car that is actually an early 86.

With it being a nice day only car, I doubt that any use would be found for the mirror heat. Do they just turn on along with the rear glass when the defog switch is flipped on?
    Yup. Super awesome on any car that sits outside over night and has to be started on a frosty morning. Ice scraping these delicate mirrors is a bad idea.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Thread Information