[OPEN] Raptor Racing Group Buy: Rear Hatch Glass Seals - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Type corrected.

I'm not sure they have it on their site so best thing to do is just contact them directly about how to purchase:

https://technotoytuning.com/about-us

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member MrBubbles00482's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    For the group buy yes, however T3 will now be the go to place to get these for US Customers. You can reach them here: https://technotoytuning.com/

for those in the group buy I'm hoping the units will be here by middle of next week, thanks to everyone for their patience.
    So t3 is taking over these after this group buy? will they be doing anything else like the 85+ spoiler trim, rack bushings...etc
    Is this something you collaborated with them to have them take over since you're stepping away from the mk2?
    1985 P-type "Elvira" Blue inside out.
    2jzge/w58 swapped

MECP advanced autotech

Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbles00482 View Post
    So t3 is taking over these after this group buy? will they be doing anything else like the 85+ spoiler trim, rack bushings...etc
    Is this something you collaborated with them to have them take over since you're stepping away from the mk2?
    For those that ordered in this group buy I will still be shipping them out myself, T3 will only be handling any future US purchases as they have purchased 10 of them. They won't be doing anything else as it still requires me to have these parts produced, T3 will not be willing to put in the money to get a new batch of parts made. I still may consider putting some of those back into production but just not at this time.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member MrBubbles00482's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    For those that ordered in this group buy I will still be shipping them out myself, T3 will only be handling any future US purchases as they have purchased 10 of them. They won't be doing anything else as it still requires me to have these parts produced, T3 will not be willing to put in the money to get a new batch of parts made. I still may consider putting some of those back into production but just not at this time.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.
    Thank you for the clarification, how are things going with the order and that some were missing upon arrival?
    1985 P-type "Elvira" Blue inside out.
    2jzge/w58 swapped

MECP advanced autotech

Hoping these all ship out tomorrow, so we're good to go.

Thread Information