Hatch Decal - Anyone making, selling, or have the vector file? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Wow, sorry, I forgot I started this thread. Life got a bit complicated over the past few weeks - bought a pair of first-gen Hilux trucks, bought a lift to aid in storage/work on said trucks, got laid off, and did Run of the Ogopogo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugo View Post
    I think I have three new ones rolled up in a box, I think white and black versions... I'll trade one for your 5mge alternator if you find yourself in Edmonton or know someone who is making the trip back to Calgary.
    I think I may have very recently scrapped that alternator anyways. Should update my FS thread. Donated most of my remaining misc. stuff to Will R. in Calgary since he's help me out a number of times now.

Quote Originally Posted by tfphoenix View Post
    I will (eventually) post it for everyone and just make it open source so to speak.
    That would be most helpful, thanks!

Lots of good discussion and info here. Something to consider too, if one was painting their car, the outline-only versions could be buried in the clear coat possibly.
    WTB: Nose Emblem

Here's one from the UK looks pretty nice !!

Toyota Celica Supra 2.8i Mk2 MA61 Tailgate Boot Trunk Decal
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Celic...AAAOSwKIpWDZXP
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    A few months ago I ordered a new hatch decal from House of Grafx. This weekend I decided to install it. Well, started measuring and I find that it is not correct, or even close. It is about an inch too tall, and the "S" is not correct at all. So today I ordered from Tor.parts, as they have gotten good reviews in this thread. So, buyer beware, House of Grafx is junk, if you are looking for factory original.

Bob

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Meant to add that Raptor Racing is out of stock, or I would have ordered from them. Bob

bshapton used to have some also.

Nobody sell a real oe alike with the clear overlay.
    but I personally prefer without it, even if I generally speaking prefer stock look.
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Well, don't anyone ask what happened to my Summer and Fall, but there were lots of brushfires to stomp out as well as several weeks of traveling. Anyway, I just got around to applying my TORparts decal that I thought all this time was black, and when I peeled off the top paper I was shocked and chagrined to find out it was silver! It does look nice and seems to be very accurate. Now I just have to decide if I will keep it or not. If I decide to replace it, is there any recommended method to remove it with out damaging the paint?
    Thanks, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rhartmaier View Post
    Well, don't anyone ask what happened to my Summer and Fall, but there were lots of brushfires to stomp out as well as several weeks of traveling. Anyway, I just got around to applying my TORparts decal that I thought all this time was black, and when I peeled off the top paper I was shocked and chagrined to find out it was silver! It does look nice and seems to be very accurate. Now I just have to decide if I will keep it or not. If I decide to replace it, is there any recommended method to remove it with out damaging the paint?
    Thanks, Bob
    I don't know how to remove decals, but for 3D1 Super Red on a 1984, black is the correct colour if you are after authenticity.

https://www.championmotorsinternatio...upra-c-424.htm

I would think that you could resell on the forum if you want to get a black decal. The silver came on white cars. Don't know what else

Dale
    Black 1983 P Type 5 Spd, Cloth Interior, BBK,HRE 17" Wheels, HKS Exhaust
    White 1984 P Type Auto, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Digital Dash

So my car got painted back in March or so, and the paint has set up all summer while I picked away at reinstalling trim and the interior. I've since put about 100km on the car (since purchase in 2007!).

I bit the bullet and ordered one of the TOR stickers at $120US shipped and taxed. Will put up some pictures of the complete car at some point.
    WTB: Nose Emblem

make sure you put it at the proper location!
    the lock has to cut the P!
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thread Information