[OPEN] Raptor Racing - Dobinson "GROUP BUY" - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's like something from a half-remembered dream...

You've come back for us, to remind us of something. Something we once knew.

That we ordered springs from Australia.

SWEET.
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra - Hidden Content
    2000 Lexus LS400
    2007 Lexus LX470

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Update, shipping of these will start Thursday or Friday. Again sorry for the delay boys!!

Sigh!! Gentlemen!! Nothing in this shipment has gone smooth and not even the pick up for the parts. The tracking number for the YRC shipment indicated "delivered" to my NY storage on the 30th. I rented a truck and drove down to NY to manage the shipment only to find it wasn't here. We paid for tailgate service but they sent it without a tailgate so it had to go back to the depot but the driver marked it delivered.

Delivery can't be re-attempted for a couple of days. The issue here gents is that the parts are in the US and I'm obviously in Canada, my trips to the US are only every couple of weeks as it takes a whole day out of my time.

While I realize this story sounds dumb I encourage any of you to email the sales rep who will confirm that YRC f'd up BIG time. I wasted 6 hours of my day today going to NY plus gas, vehicle rental etc. Anyway, he can be reached at: [email protected]

Best guess on delivery is not before August 15th, I will do my best to make it sooner. I'm very sorry for this guys

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Sigh!! Gentlemen!! Nothing in this shipment has gone smooth and not even the pick up for the parts. The tracking number for the YRC shipment indicated "delivered" to my NY storage on the 30th. I rented a truck and drove down to NY to manage the shipment only to find it wasn't here. We paid for tailgate service but they sent it without a tailgate so it had to go back to the depot.

Delivery can't be re-attempted for a couple of days. The issue here gents is that the parts are in the US and I'm obviously in Canada, my trips to the US are only every couple of weeks as it takes a whole day out of my time.

While I realize this story sounds dumb I encourage any of you to email the sales rep who will confirm that YRC f'd up BIG time. I wasted 6 hours of my day today going to NY plus gas, vehicle rental etc. Anyway, he can be reached at: mailto[email protected]

Best guess on delivery is not before August 15th

Well that's kind of good news! LOL! Anyway...My son told me the girl that bought his car is interested in the springs.

Slenser, I believe I’m the one who bought your son’s MKII... I messaged him about the springs earlier, then checked on here!

If anyone is selling the old standard height springs all 4 let me know.
    Don't rip on others. whats it prove anyway?
    Skin That Smoke Wagon And See What Happens.

My springs have arrived!!!! THANK Uuuu!!
    supra-b

Springs came for me today. Thanks George!

Thread Information