[OPEN] Raptor Racing - Dobinson "GROUP BUY" - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    George... sign of the times but... did you put this up on the facebook group?
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra - Hidden Content
    1987 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73
    2000 Lexus LS400
    2007 Lexus LX470

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Yes sir I did. I'm still working very closely with Dobinson AUS and USA to see if they can help me out, I've tried begging...crying is the next option. I'm expecting an answer by Monday, if they still need me to order a whole skid this isn't going to happen as that's over $10k of springs.

Ok...some good news. Dobinson Australia has approved me getting these with the US Distributor, doesn't change anything for timeline...just means I won't be refunding everyone's order. This is going ahead, I will also be placing a very small order for stocking these but probably no more than 5-6 sets.

Next update will not be till at least the beginning of March, please don't ask for an update before then as if I haven't posted on here that means they're in the middle of the Pacific (hopefully not at the bottom)

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member mtymseharmer's Avatar
    Good news to hear! Thanks for your hard work and going through everything to help a few of us out!
    1982 P-Type with 1UZFE swap - "DedPewl"

Sweet!
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra - Hidden Content
    1987 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73
    2000 Lexus LS400
    2007 Lexus LX470

CelicaSupra.com Member
    hey george, are they ready yet

CelicaSupra.com Member THoover43's Avatar
    I'm looking at purchasing today, just wanted to double check first on here, per your update on 11/15, if they are available for purchase on the site, then they ARE in stock, correct?
    Infiniti Master Technician
    Chattanooga, TN

I'm obviously not George, but you'll need to email him, likely.

Quote Originally Posted by THoover43 View Post
    I'm looking at purchasing today, just wanted to double check first on here, per your update on 11/15, if they are available for purchase on the site, then they ARE in stock, correct?
    No they are not available but Dobinson hasn't shipped out yet as they have a few very large orders that had to go in before mine, they are almost done and will be shipping very shortly. If you wanted in you'd have to purchase off the site ASAP. Same rules apply, you order now and won't see them for a little bit till the swim accross the pacific and make it to North America.

Hey guys;

just wanted to update you, we were expecting these end of March but found out this is going to be delayed. I apologize but this is totally beyond my control, ideally was the reason I used to buy 1-2 skids at a time but unfortunately that's just not an option anymore. I will update again as soon as I have more information.

Thread Information