Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGE

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Dertenkol 
#1 ·
Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGTE in San Jose Ca.

https://www.copart.com/lot/42349267

Last year I tried using the Copart system getting setup through a dealer. The auction format was deceiving and not user friendly. The time that they state for a specific car auction to occur is not accurate and it requires real time monitoring.

In any event from time to time I look see and thought this might be of interest to someone interested in a swapped MkII.

#4 ·
A+ on the alternator wiring too. That thing is sketchy.

#5 ·
I think it has the BBK. If you look the engine light fell out from a sudden deceleration. That can only happen if they have the BBK installed. Oh, and I think crimp connectors and high temp (HT) zip ties are in the new regs as requirements for retrofits. I think it is a req so the HT zip ties don't break which would allow the wires to get sucked up by the fan blade. Ya...no way that would happen.

#6 ·
Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGTE in San Jose Ca.

copart.com/lot/42349267

Last year I tried using the Copart system getting setup through a dealer. The auction format was deceiving and not user friendly. The time that they state for a specific car auction to occur is not accurate and it requires real time monitoring.

In any event from time to time I look see and thought this might be of interest to someone interested in a swapped MkII.
Is is real price Last Bid : $1,000 salvagecars.biz/cars/toyota/supra-for-sale/96559722f56fedef8af03f354af95a9561848e9d83-1985_toyota_supra-jt2ma67l8f0154152.html ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.