Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGE

CelicaSupra.com Member

Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGE

Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGTE in San Jose Ca.

https://www.copart.com/lot/42349267

Last year I tried using the Copart system getting setup through a dealer. The auction format was deceiving and not user friendly. The time that they state for a specific car auction to occur is not accurate and it requires real time monitoring.

In any event from time to time I look see and thought this might be of interest to someone interested in a swapped MkII.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Interesting intercooler placement.

Terra Cotta '83 6MGE W58
    Black '86 Shell
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Yeah, somethings weird there, LOL.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member Funkycheeze's Avatar
    A+ on the alternator wiring too. That thing is sketchy.
    '84 P-type, 5spd, torrid red, black/grey leather
    Built 7MGTE (JE's, ARP studs, MHG), BOSS STG4 60mm, AEM standalone, R154, 2 1/2" IC and 3" turbo back - the works
    Coilovers, ROH wheels, 4 corner BBK, Konis, ADDCO bars, PST bushings etc. etc.

I think it has the BBK. If you look the engine light fell out from a sudden deceleration. That can only happen if they have the BBK installed. Oh, and I think crimp connectors and high temp (HT) zip ties are in the new regs as requirements for retrofits. I think it is a req so the HT zip ties don't break which would allow the wires to get sucked up by the fan blade. Ya...no way that would happen.
    Terra Cotta '83 6MGE W58
    Black '86 Shell
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ToyodaSup View Post
    Copart 1985 MkII with 7MGTE in San Jose Ca.

copart.com/lot/42349267

Last year I tried using the Copart system getting setup through a dealer. The auction format was deceiving and not user friendly. The time that they state for a specific car auction to occur is not accurate and it requires real time monitoring.

In any event from time to time I look see and thought this might be of interest to someone interested in a swapped MkII.
    Is is real price Last Bid : $1,000 salvagecars.biz/cars/toyota/supra-for-sale/96559722f56fedef8af03f354af95a9561848e9d83-1985_toyota_supra-jt2ma67l8f0154152.html ?

Thread Information