GI: Should Raptor Bring Back the Camber Bolts - Page 2

Poll: Do you want these going back into production

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Someone figured out an aftermarket solution, I'll try to dig up the part number as I wrote it down somewhere. Cause of that I won't be making these anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    Someone figured out an aftermarket solution, I'll try to dig up the part number as I wrote it down somewhere. Cause of that I won't be making these anymore.
    Dang George,
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    I would rather pay somewhat more and get it from someone I know and trust; like you!

Dale
    Black 1983 P Type 5 Spd, Cloth Interior, BBK,HRE 17" Wheels, HKS Exhaust
    White 1984 P Type Auto, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Digital Dash

CelicaSupra.com Member mtymseharmer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    Were you able to find the part number written down somewhere?
    1982 P-Type with 1UZFE swap - "DedPewl"

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!

Look what I just found on the Raptor Racing Canadian site!!!!!!!!

Camber Bolt Kits!

https://raptorracing.ca/toyota-mkii-...50442e0f176007
    If you go to the US site it says to go to the Canadian version of the site (link in the US site) to order. So if you can't see quantity make sure it's the Canadian site.

I just saw these last night and noticed that the stock level showed 7 (it's 5 now!) so I IMMEDIATELY ordered 2 sets. I figured that if this is in error, George will make it right.
    If you want camber bolts, now is the time to get them. I'm so excited that it appears that George has put these back into production, or at least made a one time batch of them.
    With parts for the Mk II getting harder and harder to find, this is excellent news.

I haven't received them yet but Raptor Racing has shipped them.

Thanks George. You are the BEST! I wouldn't be able to keep me and my wife's 2 cars looking spiffy without your products.

Dale
    Black 1983 P Type 5 Spd, Cloth Interior, BBK,HRE 17" Wheels, HKS Exhaust
    White 1984 P Type Auto, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Digital Dash

George please clarify can I order on the Canadian RR site and have the items shipped to the USA??

Sir, nothing but the respect for you and what you do for the Mk2 community I really appreciate your effort for our community day in day out...
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    I see camber brackets there too, says 10 in stock. Hope that is correct!
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    George please clarify can I order on the Canadian RR site and have the items shipped to the USA??

Sir, nothing but the respect for you and what you do for the Mk2 community I really appreciate your effort for our community day in day out...
    AJ sooo sorry about the delay my friend, I only have 1 set in stock with 10 more coming in about 2 weeks. Yes it can ordered from the Canadian site and shipped to the US. I do apologize as I lost my US source to warehouse and ship this stuff out to save you guys money.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    I see camber brackets there too, says 10 in stock. Hope that is correct!
    It's probably more like 3-4. Since opening the store front things have been soooo crazy I can't even describe. Keeping track of inventory the "old way" is impossible, a whole new website is being built in order to sync the storefront and online inventory levels so soon this won't be an issue.

George no worries here Sir!!...Copy the ability to order from the Canadian site...
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

Order placed for Raptor Racing Products:

AGX 765016 Strut Tube Spacer
    Whiteline Lower Shock Bushing - MK2 Supra
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67

Thread Information