My terrible day.. car struck by big rig while parked. Plz help find parts - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rick The Pheonix has been reborn!! Impressive Sir!!
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Looks great. Good job on the restoration.

Nice work, lot of attention to details, which take the longest. hopefully you'll be able to hide it away when not in use.
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Nice to see it all back together. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Suprabee View Post
    Well 9 months, almost to the day, the rebuild/repairing is finished. Had an alignment done, and was not too bad. One thing I thought was interesting was the rear camber... Reason: I installed Dobinson "standard height" rear springs, but I could tell right away that the car was lower with them installed, so I'm not sure if they are really standard height. The last time I had an alignment was in 2017 and at that time the rear camber was : Rear Driver side = -0.5, and the Rear Pass was -1.8 (the pass side was always that value from the time I first owned the car 20 years ago and likely due to the prior damage on that occurred on that side before I owned the car (can be seen the photos I posted months ago when shop was prepping for paint).

Now, the camber is: drv = -1.7 and pass = -2.9.

although I know this recent damage may have contributed to these values changing.. I'm not sure its all just that, i think the Dobinsons spring have something to do with it.

Anyway, here are some final pics to close out this thread.... for now.. ha ha.

(photos I'm not allowed to quote)
    Wow that looks great.
    I may have missed it but what did the total restoration cost end up coming to?

What a sad state of affairs. It looks like it was in great shape too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpiius View Post
    Wow that looks great.
    I may have missed it but what did the total restoration cost end up coming to?
    Yes, quite curious.

Please let us know (and no pics on my link--can you repost?)

Thread Information