84 in good shape at Budget U Pull it in Winter Garden,FL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

84 in good shape at Budget U Pull it in Winter Garden,FL

Folks, I saw an 84 yesterday with almost no rust. I'll try to post some pics. I don't have much time but if someone is desperate for something I can get there if needed. Hatch is rust free. I'm off work through New years day and they are open every day. The parts prices are listed on their website. We would have to figure out the shipping costs on top of that. please see post #21 for the latest update.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 7suprasowner; 01-03-2019 at 08:33 PM. Reason: correction of statements bot price

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Here are the additional pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

I saw this the day after it hit the yard as it was posted on FB marketplace.

Let me just explain to you how livid I am this car was put into a junkyard in it's condition. I absolutely would have loved to buy this entire car, BUT IT WAS NOT FOR SALE. I check CL and Facebook nearly every day as I am so desperate for a car/parts car near us.

These guys are 3+ hours away from me otherwise I would have stripped it myself already.

I hate people.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    -shirts, stickers, posters & more!-
    Hidden Content
    -more shirt styles, magnets, wallets, mugs and more!-

1985 P-type 5 speed
    6MGE
    10 years strong 4-20-08
    1984 L-type Auto - Bone stock & broken Hidden Content
    acquired 6/17

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member discoelk's Avatar
    I need that right (passenger) front fender flare if it's not damaged. Listed as $7 on their website but let me know what you would want for it shipped to 30064. I realize your time and shipping are worth something.

If you could get better pictures of the dash too, that would be awesome. I'm very interested but don't need that.
    David H
    85 P, LS6/R154/3.58/TrueTrac etc

CelicaSupra.com Member Zerodrag's Avatar
    If you do happen to go and take parts off, I would be interested in the driver side side mirror. Just would need a total price shipped to 91803 if done, as well as paypal address if doable.

Hey all, I'll run over there tomorrow to see if I can get the mirror, fender flare and take pics of the dash. You don't need to pay me for my time for these smaller items. ZERODRAG, Shipping shouldn't be to terrible for the mirror if you don't mind ground. DISCOELK, I'll look for shipping by weight not size as keeping the fender flare safe in transit will be the concern. I'll PM you with the shipping once I figure out the packaging. If the shipping is outrageous don't feel bad saying no thanks. Budget will give me a credit if it's outside your budget with Christmas just happening and all.
    Last edited by 7suprasowner; 01-03-2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: correction of wrong info

CelicaSupra.com Member discoelk's Avatar
    Great. Thanks.
    David H
    85 P, LS6/R154/3.58/TrueTrac etc

CelicaSupra.com Member Zerodrag's Avatar
    Thank you. Just let me know when you do find out.

And have a Happy New Year, everyone!

Been almost a decade since I've seen a mk2 in a salvage yard and nearly twice as long since I've seen one with any parts worth pulling. Last time I asked I was told that most anything over about 12 years old pretty much went straight to the crusher because it would just occupy space that could be more profitably used for something more popular like a late model Honda Accord. Seems odd to me that they'd actually double the prices. That would just make it sit there longer. Maybe now that its been a decade since they've seen one, they figure the Supra is finally reaching classic car status. Or is it that they figure they're only going to sell a few parts off it anyway and so they're trying to get their money back on half as many parts before they send it to the crusher. Somebody nearby with some extra storage needs to go pick it clean right away. See if they'll make you a deal to just strip it bare. If not, focus on crash parts, glass, trim, electrical/switches/sensors and get any decent interior stuff before somebody takes the sunroof out.
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

if you happen to take parts off I would kill for those quarter louvers, even if they are damaged i can restore them, Ill pay shipping and all for what ever they cost. if youre not taking parts off than its ok.

Thread Information