84 in good shape at Budget U Pull it in Winter Garden,FL - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well I got there in time to pull the doors. They are not completely rust free. They do not have glass, mirrors, interior panels or speakers but the door handles, electric locks and window motors and tracks appear to be there as is the wiring and rubber door seal. The charge was (each) $30 plus $5 core charge, ~$2 tax and ~$1.50 enviro fee. drivers door has a repairable ding and someone tried to paint a scratch in the middle of passenger with a touch up kit from an auto parts store. let me know if you want them.

I also grabbed the windshield washer bottle which had the motor on it. I'll test to see if operational. it was $7 plus tax, etc. let me know if interested.

hood, hatch and all front bumper parts are gone. front hubs are gone but the spindles are still there as is all of the rear subframe and drive shaft. steering wheel is gone as is covers and some steering wheel parts but the power steering rack is there. all moldings were stripped but were not in great shape. radiator is a bit beat up but in the trunk area. let me know what is needed. I work from home tomorrow so can sneak over for an hour or so to grab more.

Pics are:
    1. full extent of rust on bottom of drivers door.
    2. front of passenger (P) door so you can see the painted scratch. the black is caulk fr previous owners attempt to keep molding on an the remains of the bolt that head the strip on.
    3. open end of P door.
    4. close up of P door rust.
    5. pic of full extent of P door rust. I observed two pin holes. The rest is solid enough metal to be preserved.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 7suprasowner; 01-03-2019 at 08:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member williamb82's Avatar
    Tell me the price and I will take them. Never hurts. Better shape then mine. I am going to buy some parts tomorrow. Where in ocoee are you? Ill be going down SR50. I seem to recall Jose H is out there. I helped him with the Megasquirt on his 85. Its a freaking mint 85 too! lol.
    william
    Black 84 7mgte/R154, MS2, truetrac, bbk, etc...soon to have 2jzgte and t56
    Blue 85 Beater. TRD Header, HKS Exhaust, custom 3in intake pipe, cone filter
    Black 86 Triple Weber 6m Eventually
    Rusty 85 Frankenstein 6M/w58 with DIYPNP

CelicaSupra.com Member Jose H. 3's Avatar
    Man I'm late to this party... could have used some parts...
    Jose H. 3 **Formerly mkII85supra**

I've got more motorcycles than cars... 6:2 ratio...

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member williamb82's Avatar
    It wasnt as clean as youd expect from those miles, but I ended up with most of the body parts. Hood, hatch, doors, fenders, etc...
    william
    Black 84 7mgte/R154, MS2, truetrac, bbk, etc...soon to have 2jzgte and t56
    Blue 85 Beater. TRD Header, HKS Exhaust, custom 3in intake pipe, cone filter
    Black 86 Triple Weber 6m Eventually
    Rusty 85 Frankenstein 6M/w58 with DIYPNP

Thread Information