BRILLIANT TOOL... for anyone working with metal

CelicaSupra.com Member

BRILLIANT TOOL... for anyone working with metal

Found this by Accident... for anyone that does their own work... very useful..

I'm going to get a couple for sure... both for home & work...

https://www.papabearhome.com/collect...18494823268409

Wasn't sure what Category this should fall under... it should be a Sticky somewhere??

Cheers,
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I also saw that advertised on Youtube and thought it was brilliant. Another must have tool yeah!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyodaSup View Post
    I also saw that advertised on Youtube and thought it was brilliant. Another must have tool yeah!
    Simply BRILLIANT & Brilliantly SIMPLE !!!

My kind of tool/engineering...

Cheers,

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Pretty cool idea. And what's that one little picture? So it works as a bottle opener too? I seem to recall we had a tool of the week thread once upon a time. Maybe should resurrect that?
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

2 Thumbs Up for that Phil !!

Quote Originally Posted by pdupler View Post
    Pretty cool idea. And what's that one little picture? So it works as a bottle opener too? I seem to recall we had a tool of the week thread once upon a time. Maybe should resurrect that?
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdupler View Post
    " And what's that one little picture?
    When I originally bookmarked the link for myself... there would be a Demonstration Video in the link but it doesn't seem to be happening on the CS site...

Don't have time ATM... but I'll see if I can find the demo link & post it...

Cheers,

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    "Are you often face this embarrassing situation? When you try to screw the nut find the bolt has much burr. Usually you will take arduous hammer to hit it to be tapered edge."

Some great engrish there.

I usually just solve this problem with a flap wheel grinder and a tiny triangle file to clean up the threads.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Apparently it's made by different Manufacturers... including Uniburr in the US

Here's the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWy5OWMdbiU

Cheers,

Thread Information