'82 Supra EWD Manual on eBay $$$ WOW

'82 Supra EWD Manual on eBay $$$ WOW

Hmmm I need to start selling manuals for a lot MORE $$$ WOW!!

Anyway looks mint but $60 + shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-1982-T...item2873046484
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member mutantcolors's Avatar
    Holy cow, I bought one of those and a 5MGE repair manual together for $30 total I think.

Clearly, the guy is delusional about the price. But, someone may fork over the cash. "A fool and his money are soon parted"
    83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by supkar View Post
    Clearly, the guy is delusional about the price...
    Isn't that pretty much most of ebay these days? Most people seem to want more than new prices for old used junk these days. Maybe I'm getting old, but I remember when there was a lot of cool parts on ebay to buy, not $300 door handles...

I found a new Lenova battery on Ebay for less than Amazon, so some new stuff is cheaper but the guys selling used stuff are greedy and foolish because inventory just builds up and cash flow slows. I've been looking for a used Tacoma for 2 years in the seven grand range and they are all worn out, salvage titled , ect. and they want $6700! The deception level out there is depressing because I've learned that I had to basically grill the sellers about problems which they slowly revealed under pressure----thereby saving myself a trip.
    83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member mutantcolors's Avatar
    No joke on the trucks, I hawkeyed craigslist for 6 months before finding one good deal. People expecting 3 grand for a rust bucket farm truck with 250k miles.

Thread Information