Steering wheell - 1984 p-type blue

Steering wheell - 1984 p-type blue

Im looking for a steering wheel (blue) for a 1984 Celica Supra P-Type (shiped to Spain)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I'll have a 84 blue one that the actual Steering wheel & horn pad are in good condition... but the leather needs to be re-done. If you don't find something better let me know...

Cheers,
    Dave Cod The Black Supra Man TONS of used 84/83 parts F/S

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

Can you send me a picture and how much would you ask me for the steering wheel? , thanks
    Last edited by tomitoyo; 02-17-2019 at 09:32 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I will see if I can go to my Storage Trailer next week & get it out & take pictures... For the Steering wheel & Horn pad I would be looking for $30 Cdn plus whatever the shipping is to Spain...

If you can PM me with a proper email address that I can send pics to .... as well as whatever kind of Postal Code for your Address ...that you have in Spain... then I can get you a quote on what the Shipping charges would be...

Cheers,

Dk Blue 84 P-type Virginia car converted to Stick,1 Stock Two tone '85 P-type also US origin), 1 to be Turbo'd at some point!!! Have a 53 ft Trailer that I've converted to a 6000 cu ft 84/85 Supra parts Warehouse....Lots of Parts F/S

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Apologies, Tomitoyo... mailbox was fulll.... have cleared a few messages now... please resend email address again...

Cheers,

Installed, thanks Dave for your help. Congratulations

Tomitoyo, nice work!!

Did you get the new leather cover from WheelSkins??
    Regards,
    Arch
    '86 Supra MA67
    Brullen 2.5" Exhaust, HKS Fly w/7MGE clutch,ST Springs, RC Intake & TB, 2.8GT & XX emblems, Factory Add on Rear Shoulder belts, Pioneer DEH-P2000 AM/FM/CD w/CDS-P5000 CD Player, Compomotive CXNs 8x16

No, I was made by a local upholsterer, I believe that WheelSkins does not ship to Spain.

Thaks ... Regards

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomitoyo View Post
    Installed, thanks Dave for your help. Congratulations
    Looks AWESOME Juan... now I just gotta get MINE looking like that....LOL....

BTW what were those other two Payment services you mentionned ?? Personally I think Paypal is a bit of a Scam... in that they make up excuses for "Delays" on transferring payment actually INTO the account.... It's B/S for them to hold onto payments for 5 days here... & 5 days there....

If they WEEKLY "hold" onto JUST 1000 people's money... for 5 days .... on which THEY make Interest ON TOP OF THEIR SERVICE FEES... it's no wonder it's a Billion dollar Company....

I'd be more than happy to give another payment company my business....

So (even if those sites apply only to things shipped to/from Europe) ... if you can post the links here that would be helpful... as other CS site members might also feel the same way/find it useful... as an ALTERNATIVE to PAYPAL

Cheers

Thread Information