Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

FS: 2 1985 P-Types - San Antonio, Tx - $1000

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  4SFED 
#1 · (Edited)
THEY ARE NOW BOTH OFFICIALLY SOLD

I am having to sell my two Supra's, I'd prefer to sell them together but the white parts car must go asap so it's free to a good home or to who ever buys the black car

1985 Black - Clean Title
It was the one I was trying to fix up to factory stock and even had it running for almost a year. Has been sitting in the countryside for a year or so after the engines seized.
Other than the engine and sitting every other system should be working. I have a clear title and am second person to have ever owned it.
I have the original engine I took out it would be all matching numbers with original documentation. I also have a Supra emblem for the front that is in pretty good condition.

1985 White - No Title
This was supposed to be a parts car. It was bought for me for to scrounge parts from and I never got the chance.
I do not have a title, I bought it from a man who said it was his late sons car and he doesn't know where the title is. I dug it out of his yard after it had been sitting for decade.

The white car is in San Antonio while the Black is close to Houston. I want to sell them together as I need both of them off my hands. If you can agree to come get them I will have one brought to the others location, whichever is best.

PM me if you are interested in making an offer.

See less See more
#4 ·
Anybody noticed the original muffler and baffles?

GLWS, looks a pretty good start. I bet SupraGuy is Supraless for too long...... ��

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
This person looks like a scam. Just joined the forum on May 25 and all their responses and posts are very generic and they are just trying to get someone to bite. Beware people and the mod should ban them

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

#8 ·
This person looks like a scam. Just joined the forum on May 25 and all their responses and posts are very generic and they are just trying to get someone to bite. Beware people and the mod should ban them
He caught my attention a few days ago, too. But i figured he was just some little kid playing around on dad's computer. And what's the deal with the coupon link?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.