FS: 2 1985 P-Types - San Antonio, Tx - $1000

THEY ARE NOW BOTH OFFICIALLY SOLD

I am having to sell my two Supra's, I'd prefer to sell them together but the white parts car must go asap so it's free to a good home or to who ever buys the black car

1985 Black - Clean Title
    It was the one I was trying to fix up to factory stock and even had it running for almost a year. Has been sitting in the countryside for a year or so after the engines seized.
    Other than the engine and sitting every other system should be working. I have a clear title and am second person to have ever owned it.
    I have the original engine I took out it would be all matching numbers with original documentation. I also have a Supra emblem for the front that is in pretty good condition.

1985 White - No Title
    This was supposed to be a parts car. It was bought for me for to scrounge parts from and I never got the chance.
    I do not have a title, I bought it from a man who said it was his late sons car and he doesn't know where the title is. I dug it out of his yard after it had been sitting for decade.

The white car is in San Antonio while the Black is close to Houston. I want to sell them together as I need both of them off my hands. If you can agree to come get them I will have one brought to the others location, whichever is best.

PM me if you are interested in making an offer.

Last edited by MaliciousMint; 03-05-2019 at 05:22 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

oh nooo
    Dave Harrison

current lineup and year acquired:

'85 white Mark2 7mgte 5sp 1988
    '85 white Mark2 7mgte Auto 2009
    '84 maroon Mark2 6mge 5sp 2013
    '86 red Mark2 7mgte 5sp 2016
    '85 black Mark2 6m Frankenmotor 5sp 2017

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar
    Message Sent
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Anybody noticed the original muffler and baffles?

GLWS, looks a pretty good start. I bet SupraGuy is Supraless for too long......
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member austintaco's Avatar
    If someone does pick these up, PM me and I’ll buy a few parts from you if you part one of them out.

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedP85 View Post
    Anybody noticed the original muffler and baffles?

GLWS, looks a pretty good start. I bet SupraGuy is Supraless for too long...... ��
    Way too long and if u know me I have big plans for one, waiting for him to tell me if the other guy went through with the sale.
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linacruise1467 View Post
    Black one is still available? I wanna buy it, its my favorite car so far, I mostly drive it when I take it on rent from Car Rental 8 Coupons, I love to drive it and also tell me its asking price.
    This person looks like a scam. Just joined the forum on May 25 and all their responses and posts are very generic and they are just trying to get someone to bite. Beware people and the mod should ban them

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Linacruise1467 View Post
    Black one is still available? I wanna buy it, its my favorite car so far, I mostly drive it when I take it on rent from Car Rental 8 Coupons, I love to drive it and also tell me its asking price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey482 View Post
    This person looks like a scam. Just joined the forum on May 25 and all their responses and posts are very generic and they are just trying to get someone to bite. Beware people and the mod should ban them
    He caught my attention a few days ago, too. But i figured he was just some little kid playing around on dad's computer. And what's the deal with the coupon link?
    Dave Harrison

current lineup and year acquired:

'85 white Mark2 7mgte 5sp 1988
    '85 white Mark2 7mgte Auto 2009
    '84 maroon Mark2 6mge 5sp 2013
    '86 red Mark2 7mgte 5sp 2016
    '85 black Mark2 6m Frankenmotor 5sp 2017

Thread Information