Hello all,
I am looking to sell my fully rebuilt R154 along with an OS Giken Grand Touring Twin Disc clutch setup that has been used in my mk2 for approx 700 miles. The transmission was fully rebuilt by Driftmotion in 2015 with their "Fully Built" R154 Transmission upgrade kit and after a failed attempt with a Spec Twin disc setup the transmission was removed again and sent back to Driftmotion for a second rebuild in 2017. At that time the OS Giken clutch was purchased and was installed when the transmission was reinstalled.

the transmission and clutch were used on my car which pushes approx 600 crank HP for approx 700 miles. this setup is super easy to drive. The car was tuned and has been worked on religiously by SpeedforSale which is located in Alpharetta GA.

this swap kit will include the following:
- fully rebuilt R154 transmission that was rebuilt in 2017
-mk2 two piece driveshaft for the swap
-new OEM inspection plates that have approx 1000 miles on them
-OS Giken Grand Touring Clutch with firm spring. will also come with the Driftmotion Hydraulic release bearing
-OEM 2J to R154 bell-housing bought new from Driftmotion in 2015
-will also include either a Driftmotion Adjustable Throw R154 Shifter or a Cube Speed R154 short throw shifter - buyer chooses

the transmission and clutch are still in the car and can be driven to verify the current condition of the transmission. I am only removing as I am going to do a t56 swap, which is what I have wanted to do for years but could never pull the trigger.

Car is located in Atlanta and I will be happy to arrange a time for someone to see and drive the car to ensure condition.

Asking $4500 plus PayPal fees and will ship at buyers expense. I have owned plenty of Supras and can provide references should someone need it. Driftmotion Receipts available upon request too.

There are no pics currently as the parts are still installed in my vehicle - I'm happy to discuss over the phone if needed as well

There is also no interest in splitting this up at the moment as it will be sold as a complete pkg - thanks for looking - Mike
ssrsp1-2 by Mike Rapp, on Flickr