Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Headlight Whiskers on eBay

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  '82supra 
#1 · (Edited)
Headlight whiskers on eBay [Sold]

#5 ·
Hi Greg
Those went fast!!! Someone must've bought the second pair seconds before I bought the last. When I first hit the link above to the auction, it showed two available and I tried to buy both, but as I tried to pay for them it showed no longer available! so i went back a page and hit refresh and it changed quantity to one available so I bought the last set.

#16 ·
Way to go,Greg!
Way better value than the OEM ones and these come with hood stoppers.$75 a set? Incredible.

I just went to my watch list of fee pay and yes,they are all sold out.
You can wait until the snow flies to run another batch. Use the heat from your oven to heat your place.

You also may be permitted to run a poll JUST FOR WHISKERS,just like George did.
Maybe the TEQ*hood stoppers alone. Your call.

Our people loved your C.F. cooling panels,but I know they are a PITA to build and ship.
I had an aluminum one made in Seattle at a water jetting company in Ballard,WA.They still have the pattern and the machine to do it. They OWN the rights to it.

I still have the old seconds that you sent me,along with the TRIAL C.F. cooling panel. It will go to a deserving MK II owner,probably at one our meat and greets.(Rich,Junkie,Mike and the rest?).

We get new members all of the time!
'MK II' members are popping up in Ontario,Canada!:salute:(HEY! I need a Canadian flag)

Happy 420 to all.And goodnight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.