Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  wagzilla 
#1 ·
Hello,
Fairly new to celicasupra.com and thought I would introduce myself. I live in South Carolina and have recently acquired a "new to me" 1985 P type Celica Supra. I had a 1982 Celica when I was in high school and I have never recovered from my love of 80's styling. Like I said I am new to celicasupra.com, but have been a member/poster on other boards for quite some time. I currently own a 1985 MR2 (owned 7 years), a 1991 MR2 (owned 13 years), and a 1987 Supra (owned 20 years). I really don't post or start a lot of threads, instead I use these web boards as you would a tech pub. Seems someone almost always has already had the problem and posted the solution, I love that. The reason I am even introducing myself is because I have posted on the Wanted Forum and I get no replies, lots of views but no replies. When I post in the wanted forum, let say at www.mr2oc.com, I always get some kind of response, sometimes good, sometimes "dude you can buy those new, along with unicorn horns for next to nothing at www.long-gone.com." Was maybe thinking it's because I am new to the forum or have so few posts. Anyway was going to post pictures of my cars but I guess you are not allowed in the "introduce yourself" forum. Thanks to this site and https://toyota-usa.epc-data.com I'm saving another one from the scrap man.
Judd

#2 ·
Judd Welcome to the forums!!

On your P Type, details ie color, trans, LSD?, mods?

Great to hear that your a long term Toy owner!!

One of my fav sites is Classicgarage.com they stock lots NOS parts in general, for the MK2 there are some on the site...just have to search the site and we get 10% off using "Supragroup" in the discount code

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.