For Sale: 1-piece aluminum driveshaft

CelicaSupra.com Member supraholic's Avatar

For Sale: 1-piece aluminum driveshaft

Spring cleaning continues... since I needed a new driveshaft for my T56 swap, have this 1-piece aluminum driveshaft built by Driftmotion when I first did my 2JZ swap about 7 years ago. In perfect shape as you can see. It has a W58 slip yoke at one end and MK3 diff flange on the other. I realize it would likely require modification to drop straight in so Im letting it go super cheap: $200 shipped to lower 48.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    Sweet deal!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Interested. Can u measure the length and send to me? What size u-joints are those? 1310? I would definitely have to modify this to fit my setup. I'm running an R154 tranny wirh a stock mk2 diff. So I would need to change out the slip yoke and the diff flange. If the length is close might be worth it

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Here are a couple pics of length from face of diff flange to slip yoke. You can see the seal wear ring on the yoke for reference:

I do believe they are 1310 spicer u-joints since this is what Driftmotion uses and is where I originally sourced it...A couple close up pics of it helps:

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supraholic View Post
    Here are a couple pics of length from face of diff flange to slip yoke. You can see the seal wear ring on the yoke for reference:

I do believe they are 1310 spicer u-joints since this is what Driftmotion uses and is where I originally sourced it...A couple close up pics of it helps:

Awesome. I will take some measurements on my car and let you know. The motor and tranny are out of the car now so I'll drop it in this weekend and measure.

This just SOLD! Sorry for anyone who was interested and taking measurements.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supraholic View Post
    This just SOLD! Sorry for anyone who was interested and taking measurements.
    Bummer. I literally put the motor and tranny by in last night and was going to measure today. I was definitely interested and PayPal ready.

Thread Information