My 2 mk2 swaps

Thread: My 2 mk2 swaps

CelicaSupra.com Member CarFreek's Avatar

My 2 mk2 swaps

Long time no post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    86 SDR-"Shuttlecraft" 16" Drag dr-27 wheels, T3Coilover front, Camber Mod/Cut Springs rear, Poly Bushings all around, Whiteline sway bars, 13" bbk front, and 12" bbk rear, 1gz-fe V12 swap. 84 blue two tone 1uz swap. Whitelines and dobinsons and advanced iron oxide mass reduction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

1 1uz car, blue 84. 1 1gzfe car, red 86..
    86 SDR-"Shuttlecraft" 16" Drag dr-27 wheels, T3Coilover front, Camber Mod/Cut Springs rear, Poly Bushings all around, Whiteline sway bars, 13" bbk front, and 12" bbk rear, 1gz-fe V12 swap. 84 blue two tone 1uz swap. Whitelines and dobinsons and advanced iron oxide mass reduction.

Good to have you back.
    Terra Cotta '83 6MGE W58
    Black '86 Shell
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Google 86v12supra for my build blog. Darrow, it runs now since you last saw it.

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Awesome Mike! Hoping you mirror the build thread on CS . That will be in the other thread I assume?

But at least your blog isn't a subset of one of the celica supra groups on FB so I can follow it without having to subscribe to those.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Going to take some time uploading pics and such. I was really hoping to have it running by shawns meet, but reality intruded...Still a ways from being driveable. Hang exhaust, bolt everything back up, tweak some issues, probably a month before it gets final tune scheduled at a local link ecu tuner.

Video of it running... https://vimeo.com/334298799

You like challenges, and quite good at it.
    I've read that someone started that is Austria couple years ago, but never saw any finished posts..
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Crambo in australia, his build thread is in v8s and others on this forum. Appears to have quit working on it around 2014 ..

Thread Information