Repeat Supra Owner - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Nice! That spare wheel is gorgeous!

I like to see someone getting a car and immediately taking it apart, haha.
    85 P-Type, White over Burgandy Leather, bone stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I don't know of any location where safety requirements get change from the ones in effect during the production year of the vehicule. Not sure a radio or seats cover have a lot to do in the car safety. If this is true in MB, it's pretty invasive!
    -Jocelyn,
    P85-6MGE SDR(HKS kit c/w IC and F-Con in a box) 225KKm, NAL seats, 2.5 Brullen, ACT clutch, LJM, SS lines, Trip Computer. EuroH4
    P85-5MGE SDR had 439KKm (for 17 years my daily driver, RIP...), 2002 E39 ///M5 LMB Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RedP85 View Post
    I don't know of any location where safety requirements get change from the ones in effect during the production year of the vehicule. Not sure a radio or seats cover have a lot to do in the car safety. If this is true in MB, it's pretty invasive!
    Yes, I talked with Al (He's an authorized inspector for Manitoba Public Insurance for Collector Plate applications) at a Manitoba Classic and Antique Auto Club show and shine and he said his son had to fill out forms and take his car to the public insurance for inspection. First thing they did was look at his stereo. If you import a car, they are exempt from RIV, but must be completely OEM to date of manufacture or they likely won't be exempt from current Manitoba safety standards.
    Last edited by Courtney A; Today at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information