Hello!

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

My name is David. My first car was a 1978 celica lift back. Lots of good times in that car!! Since then, I have owned an 85 celica gt, and my favorite in 1992 was a 1985 super deep red with gray cloth 5 spd. Toyota Supra. I sold it (regrettably) because I needed a truck. Fortunately this year I found " imagine that" a super deep red grey cloth 5 spd.1985 Supra. The car is very original, except for the previous owner having the seats recovered. It needs a dash, and a serious coat of paint....I plan on restoring it and keeping it as long as I can. What a blast to drive. I would like to thank everyone that contributes to this post, I have learned a ton already. Hopefully I can be of some help to someone, as you have been alot of help to me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Hi, David, welcome, I am also learning in this forum. I'm glad you enjoyed these machines in the 80s !!! I could not do it until the year 2000, but I also love dragons ...I hope you show us you machine ...

Welcome. I can definitely relate to your story of seller's regrets. Been a few cars I wish I could have kept in perpetuity but circumstances wouldn't allow. Recommend you update your profile to include your location. Some of the locals occasionally get together or help each other with repairs or parts.
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

Thread Information