Yeah there's that too, another incentive to just go is300. I was going to reinforce, but the thing is already really heavy. But i'm not planning big big power anyways.

Killbill, the "camber by the hub", are your referring to the adjustable camber on the outer A arm mount? That is essentially what we have all been doing to our subframes for the last 15+ years here. There's actually been 3 different camber bracket kits made over the years, Raptor's was the last. It works, but only accounts for up to about 1.5 inchs of ride height variance. Depending on where you mount the bracket you can get that same range to compensate for a car thats been extremely lowered, but you will have to reclock the inner mounts too if you drop the mount low enough to compensate for the 1.5+ inch drops. Now the inner A arm mount and the stabilizing arm the FC runs is interesting! That would negate the need for re-clocking the inner mount, though I assume they did it to improve the inherent crap roll center trailing arms have. Anyways, like I said its pretty interesting, but it was blip in history, Mazda went full double wishbones 2 year later and never looked back (as should be, looking at you bastard mk5 supra). FD IRS...