This is why we don't have nice things... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    I just received a new stainless 2.5 inch exhaust from George. When shipment arrived, there was no muffler in the box. Whether George forgot to pack it, or it was stolen out of the box between Toronto and New Jersey, I am not sure. However, George was most apologetic and sent a replacement in a timely manner. I hope he had the shipment insured so he did not loose money, but in any case, I was very happy with the product and the customer service and would not hesitate to order from RR in the future, or recommend RR to others.

George, keep up the good work. We all appreciate the help you offer to support the MKII.

Thanks,

Bob
    New Jersey

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Remember that one guy 'Juan' who came out here publicly to thrash the BillyM shifter bushing kit?
    I'm not saying derogatory limerick challenges for a free bushings was the right thing to do, but it sure didn't feel wrong...

(George rocks and will always do what it takes to make things right with his customers.)

--billyM
    White 85P - Blue/Silver 85P
    -------------------------------
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    I know exactly what you're talking about George. I've ran a few group buys and big shows in the past and eventually you always come across a loon who decides to take a swipe at you. Legitimate problems with the product is one thing, and such problems can be worked through, but sometimes you just get a person who gets set off and decides to make it personal. That's always a great way to scare people off from devoting their time to a group like this.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Couldn't thank you enough for the axles, George. After ordering almost the entire catalog, I know you work hard to make everyone happy. Thanks again.

CelicaSupra.com Member mutantcolors's Avatar
    Yeah man, I sell one O-ring on ebay (some here may have purchased it even though this is the first I've mentioned it) and I babysit so many orders for like $5. One guy gets butthurt that his order doesn't arrive in 12 hours and you try to fix it with any tool in your kit but they leave a bad review anyway. Some people can't be helped. Some people exist just to bitch.

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    Bitches just gotta bitch...

BTW George, not a bad idea for a hot rod sticker, "Get A Grip!"
    Hidden Content
    DreadBull

Quote Originally Posted by '82supra View Post
    Bitches just gotta bitch...

BTW George, not a bad idea for a hot rod sticker, "Get A Grip!"
    DONE...the Raptor Racing Commemorative Edition "Get a Grip" sticker will be going into product soon. Limited numbers so get them while they are HOT .

CelicaSupra.com Member CarFreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyM View Post
    Remember that one guy 'Juan' who came out here publicly to thrash the BillyM shifter bushing kit?
    I'm not saying derogatory limerick challenges for a free bushings was the right thing to do, but it sure didn't feel wrong...

(George rocks and will always do what it takes to make things right with his customers.)

--billyM
    I know winning the limerick contest made me happy immediately, and still happy to this day every time I shift....
    86 SDR-"Shuttlecraft" 16" Drag dr-27 wheels, T3Coilover front, Camber Mod/Cut Springs rear, Poly Bushings all around, Whiteline sway bars, 13" bbk front, and 12" bbk rear, 1gz-fe V12 swap. 84 blue two tone 1uz swap. Whitelines and dobinsons and advanced iron oxide mass reduction.

CelicaSupra.com Member '82supra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    DONE...the Raptor Racing Commemorative Edition "Get a Grip" sticker will be going into product soon. Limited numbers so get them while they are HOT .
    Sweet!
    Hidden Content
    DreadBull

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorRacing View Post
    GOTTA get me some of them!!
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

Thread Information