Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Possibly the end of the road for me. Looking to line up a buyer just in case. 83 P

6K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  racefanfoster 
#1 ·
I've had kidney issues the past couple of years and now heart problems. I am in the hospital in Great Falls, MT. I want my Supra to go to someone who really appreciates these cars and will continue the restoration. This, of course if I don't make it and have to check into the big hotel in the sky. If survive this, then I still want interested buyer's info in case I die at a later date or find that I am not capable of driving.
My friend, Zach Huber will handle my affairs and the sale of my 83 P type.

My sig has a lot of info on the car, except I never got around to installing the Eibach pro springs which are in storage (Star Id) and only have about 5,000 miles on them. It's a hardtop (rare) 5 speed with 6m, Thorley header, cold air intake, LJM strut bar, 93 Camry alt. , 85 interior (gray cloth) minty 85 black dash,85 gauges and an 85 hatch which is less prone to rust.
B quiet installed throughout the car ,doors included. I took the entire car apart in 2016 and ground out rust, and treated said rust, below dash area included.
Buyer would have to pick up car from Zach in Great Falls and would be obligated to meet him in Star. Idaho to pick up the lowering springs and a bunch of misc. parts, included for free (flares, header panel ,grill. boxes of odds and ends)--all hard to find these days. I want this sale and process of emptying of my storage unit to inconvenience Zach as little as possible.

Feel free to leave contact info if interested. Include email, cell # and name. You can PM or email.

Omkar

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Omkar,
It is telling that you have planned on the future of your Supra. Your input here has been appreciated for your caring of the Mk2 as well as we enthusiasts. Your love of the Mk2 has come through on your participation here.

Best wishes to you on the battle for your health.

David

#5 ·
Thanxs for your support ,members.The docs are trying figure out a solution and I hope it works out but if not, I would probably have more peace to see my little red coupe go to someone who would keep her alive and pretty.

#7 ·
There is some good news----drugs got my heart rhythm back to normal. Their voodoo magic actually works. However, I am still interested in having a list of potential buyers just in case.

#9 ·
I am not young. I am 68, a time when things start to break down and get worn out. I have a lot of energy still but I need to baby myself a bit. I am back home now and taking meds, strong meds which have strange side effects. The process of lining up potential buyers goes hand in he nd with preparing a will. I am being pragmatic and realistic. So feel free to contact me if you have interest in my 83 and do not feel ashamed as if you are robbing a corpse or whatever. This is simply a way to make it easier for my trusted friend to sell the car if I pass on as he is a very busy guy.

#10 ·
Omkar, Glad to hear that your on the mend...take care of yourself please!!

You are an asset to our community for sure!! You assisted one of my best buddies (firefighter) who has a '84 GT finding him and shipping a rust free hatch to him a few yrs back!!

#11 ·
I remember that guy-----good guy, Carlos, i think. I actually brought that hatch from Boise on top of my 4runner and met him at the fire station at 2 in the morning. He was surprised at how good the hatch looked.
Thanx for your best wishes.

#12 ·
Thank you!! He's an extraordinary person at a young age, 2nd gen firefighter!! He's the guy you want on the hose line next to you when the sheesh gets real!!

#13 ·
Thank you!! He's an extraordinary person at a young age, 2nd gen firefighter!! He's the guy you want on the hose line next to you when the sheesh gets real!!
Lot of respect here for cops, firefighters, military that put their lives at risk to keep us all safe.

#15 ·
Thank you, yes doing better with the drugs they gave me----drugs I hate to take but I guess they keep me alive.

#16 ·
This information makes me sad.I cried when we lost Dave Andrew(livelovelife@live.ca)
My '84 won't go anywhere until I go to the Great Gig in the Sky.
I love my car more than my house!

Take the best care of your self.
It sounds like you have most of your affairs in order.

#17 ·
This information makes me sad.I cried when we lost Dave Andrew(livelovelife@live.ca)
My '84 won't go anywhere until I go to the Great Gig in the Sky.
I love my car more than my house!

Take the best care of your self.
It sounds like you have most of your affairs in order.[/QUOT
I am doing much better today and back to work doing carpentry ,which is strenuous work. I do have a will in place and two interested buyers, just in case. I am prepared and acutely aware of the temporary nature of things.
Hilarious that you love your car more than your house. What a bunch of car nuts we are!

#19 ·
fyi, my mom had heart issues at 65. She tooked pills and changed her eating habits. She made it till 93.
You can still have a long way to go!

#20 ·
I'm not a very religious person.... & have never met U in person Supkar... but I'm seen some of the numerous posts you ve contributed to the site...

So I will have a thought for you with the Big Guy/Girl in the Sky....

My Mom was always after me to have a will in place & I STILL haven't gotten around to it... ONE thing I do know... is that my will will stipulate that my ashes are placed in an urn in the shape of a MK II Supra.... I actually did a post on here about it somewhere.... that it could possibly be a "Group Buy" at some point ????

There actually IS a company that makes Urns in the shape of cars & other things...

Anyway, best wishes from "We the North"

Cheers,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.